Reviews for Walk Of Shame
regalwolf35 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
this story was awesome! I like how you made buffy's reaction to having sex with faith so realistic .
haelthy chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
my apologies if i haven't left any review for this...this is one of those one shot fics that is just leaving me hot and bothered after reading first i thought it was faith that was talking but then it was actually buffy...for me, it was believable...the usual problem i have reading fanfic is it's usually somewhat not possible...the transition that you did on your writing is very good and believable... anyway, thanks for sharing this! it was worth reading!
Infinii chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Cute ;P
the-original-lovelace chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
oh Buffy, to silly to see things going on right under her nose ;)

love, love, love. especially the way the start of every section made me laugh aloud.
meetwickedfaith chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
one word. hot!
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This Is Utterly Brilliant. I Love It!
Turkey in a suit chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Never heard that song before, I'll go listen to it on youtube. Very nicely written :D And through out the entire story I just wanted to laugh at Buffy at how oblivious she can be. If you end up having drunken sex with a person more than once, the universe it trying to tell you something. More than twice? The Universe it hitting you over the head with it. (Though Buffy and Faith are both very hard headed)

Though her confusing makes sense ;) Faith was her mortal enemy at one point in time