Reviews for Samson and Delilah
Melissa72 chapter 24 . 1/28
So Katniss and Gale shot each other? Was it b/c they were under the TrackerJacker serum? You've been MIA on this story for awhile...hope you come back to it. Lots of things going on...it would drive me nuts to have it dark all the time. God bless
DarkJosey66 chapter 2 . 1/28
So Prim was reaped 9 then is the age restriction
DarkJosey66 chapter 3 . 1/28
Ok im really enjoying this story so far however the timeline has me a little confused so Katniss volunteered for Prim 4 years before Peeta and Madge were reaped for the Quarter Quell so i guess im asking what are their ages since doubt Prim is 13 or 14 in this story
shadowphantomnes chapter 19 . 1/25
Wow, that's amazing. I can't believe Katniss would choose to reenter the arena for Peeta. I hope he appreciates her...
shadowphantomnes chapter 17 . 1/25
Oh... *sniff* I'm sad that Spencer died. How did Peeta not notice, and how did he survive?
shadowphantomnes chapter 16 . 1/25
I am glad that Katniss has Finnick as a friend...
shadowphantomnes chapter 15 . 1/25
Oh, Peeta has an ally now. I'm glad he hasn't had to kill anyone yet.
shadowphantomnes chapter 13 . 1/25
What a desperate chapter. I feel so sorry for Peeta. He seems lost and is trying so hard but he's still afraid that he's going to die but he knows he can't die until Katniss lets him.
shadowphantomnes chapter 9 . 1/25
*Sniff* I'm glad Katniss had an honest talk with Peeta, even if it was just a few words. And Peeta does love Katniss, but he's right - she's the only one that survived.
shadowphantomnes chapter 8 . 1/25
Oh dear, poor Peeta did lose his temper. I guess he has a spark inside of him, like Katniss. And I'm still curious as to the deal Haymitch made with Gale in the past...
shadowphantomnes chapter 5 . 1/25
Well, the grueling training continues, and is Katniss plotting with Cinna to rescue both Peeta and Madge? We'll see!
shadowphantomnes chapter 4 . 1/25
Aww, Peeta is still trying to help Madge and Katniss didn't stop him from doing so, so maybe she cares a little... I'm glad she's trying her best to help Peeta with strategy, though!
shadowphantomnes chapter 3 . 1/25
Wow, I can't believe Gale said that to Katniss when he was dying. No wonder she's afraid to love. And Madge asked for Haymitch herself!
shadowphantomnes chapter 2 . 1/25
Well, I'm sure Katniss didn't mean to be distant to Peeta and Madge, but at least they made an entrance!
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 1/25
How very fascinating! I wonder if Katniss' deadness is due to the... duties President Snow has for the Victors?