Reviews for Glory
ALK chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
This is so heart wrenching and (or more likely because) it is so very believable. I love how you started it backwards, but it is so very disheartening to know,as you progress through the chapters, that Briar was so correct,that they would die, that there is nothing we (the reader) or anyone in Emelan can do to save our favorite quartet. It's twice as powerful because of the families that we see of Briar, Tris, and Daja. Somehow, seeing that these three were able to branch out and have families, while Sandry was not, and seeing them all perish, is like a loss of scores of characters, rather than just our four. Bravo, and I would love to read more. Of course, I would also love to read that Valent gets crushed by debris or his other ice mages turn on him...but that's just because you've crafted such a perfect, tragic end for our circle. Bravo.
yay chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Telling the story from back to front was a really nice touch.
KrisEleven chapter 10 . 3/3/2012
" It was that steadiness that meant she was to be their root, but Daja's slow replies could be misleading. She could be as fast as quicksilver, and it was for that very reason that Daja would be the one to handle the largest load of power."

LOVE. Perfect description of Daja.
KrisEleven chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
Oo, awesome last line. I loved the way you went through this one, it had great flow and descriptions.
KrisEleven chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
:( Poor Sandry.
zenbon zakura chapter 10 . 3/2/2012
ohhhhhh if you did this in order it would be much more suspending! hurry update! or even in en midas reis the middle of things still hurry update!
zenbon zakura chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
ima rip valents guts out from his mouth and stuff em back up his ass. he's starting too piss me off.
zenbon zakura chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
what! no way! she should be able to have kids and name them heir! hurry update!
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
how could they have not noticed! hurry update!
zenbon zakura chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
and the dukes son will die in retaliation hopefully killed by a collapsed roof when running away
sesfx3 chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
I really like this so far
StormBrisingr chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
That was an amazingly touching finishing line. Sweet and simple. :') Love it.
KrisEleven chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Ooo, I /loved/ that last line. Great descriptions of the city itself and I loved this as well: "They had to be here; only death could make her connections to Daja's serenity and Tris's dry wit and Briar's wildness disappear into thin air." but the ending is definitely my favourite!

KrisEleven
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
their afterlife? and briar was the last to die? awww i thought briar would be with sandry but oh well lol hurry update!