Reviews for Epiphany: Bloodline
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Oho. Interesting. I can't wait to read the next part. I'm honestly only interested in watching Naruto and Hinata cause the world to burn. I can't wait.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
Epic Chapter. I loved Kisame and Tsunami's fight. Shame it didn't finish but I"m guessing she would have lost otherwise considering his experience. As for the blaze of glory death of so many high level konoha nin I thought it was an appropriate ending. Can't wait to meet the Kishin and watch them wreak havoc.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
So Chouji won't be insta killign himself with that rediculous butterfly skill. Hopefully this new skill isn't a certain death skill as well. I like that you had Tsunami against Kisame though I would like it if Tsunami won that fight considering all she's been through, but, judging by how this story has been going, I'd say shit will hit the fan and she'll lose somehow.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
Ah that makes sense that the Oto invasion will be different. After all the Chuunin exams were still going on so it stands that the invasion would still occur. Though I'm guessing this time no one will be there to stop Gaara from going on a rampage. How interesting. Will konoha fall or will Danzo and Hiruzen actually do their jobs together preventing complete destruction.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
Lol Maelstrom of the Dark God is the best name ever. Love it. Now I see how he gained all that power. Good thing too because those chakra forms of theirs would not have lasted much longer and would not have had time to train him at all. So the deep contemplation he was doing was organizing all the information that he had gained. No wonder he didn't need that sword anymore. Who needs it when your so much more than it. Also as I recall he is basically immortal considering that Kyuubi no Vixen*love that* upgraded him to have god like healing instead of merely super healing. Not to mention the 4 tails that he can use anytime and the ninetails taht will be his when he is old enough. I'm liking how powerful he and Hinata will be upon getting to that age. Shame she lost her eyes though I don't doubt that Naruto will have a way to solve that dilemma. Good chapter.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
WOAH THAT WAS UNEXPECTED! I guess the training he got was impressive enough to cause him to be able to sense hinata again in her current situation. I honestly am not sure what Naruto is wearing at this point. Did his clothing change or is he still in that stupid orange jumpsuit after all these events?
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Ya isn't that the one that can change destiny while Izanagi is the one that sets destiny. Or the other way around I forget. ANyways good chapter. I really hope nothing too bad happens to Hinata as I never liked things happening to her. Though I'm guessing she will lose her eyes or at least the secret of her new Dojutsu will be found out.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Rimi is a rather funny little character. Hinata's dreams are about to be destroyed after having to live one life of failure she is now going to have another as far as I can see. The fourth war is going to be a major failure this time around haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh so Sanskrit was the language. I was curious if you had used an actual one or a made up one when you did that. Interesting direction the story is taking. Though I'm guessing there will be some major problems obviously considering the hints and future vision you gave us.
firegoat chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
ok this story went WAY off the rails lol.

I can't see up from down now ;

no sympathy to the old grandpa's of konoha...they took hinata's eyes away -.- just because she took removed danzou's seal from a hyuuga -.-
firegoat chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
so confused .
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
I getwhat ur trying to do but, I read both and they dont make much sense.
traviswj chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
This is an excellent series, and I can't wait for the next installment!
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
I want naruto to learn seals too, cmon, let him learn seals, I eant him to be an awesome seal master like his father, he doesn need seals too fight, he can use them for medical purposes... Or sumtin... Just get him to be like the best seal master ever
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 8 . 11/27/2012
Loved it but why can't you start making the next part T_T. I want moreeee. Oh yah in next story make more naruhina scenes, I skimmed alot just to find them