Reviews for Seme and Slave
XxAccelWolfxX chapter 5 . 11/12
Lol great story, hope u keep it up
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 12 . 10/28
First off I absolutely loved this story and am truly sorry that your not continuing it. I honestly thought and hoped this was an update with a chapter in it.

You know there aren't many Itachi/Sasuke stories out there I really enjoyed, but this was an exception, out of my top 10 favorite Itachi/Sasuke stories this one was probably my favorite to read and reread and it still is.

Good luck on finding a new author for this story and I truly mean that. I mean I would adopt this story, but I lack the talent skill and brilliance required to make this anywhere as good as you did.

Anyhow as much as I loved this story and and am truly sorry to see it go by such a talented author, I wish you well.

Please do me a favor and keep me updated as to when this story is officially adopted. Thank you.
I loved this story while it lasted. And besides, at least you left off at a nice fluff filled chapter. Because I imagine it to be so, everything ends all happily where they defeat everyone and live happily together. So yeah, I'm just letting my imagination take over from this point. This story was great, and I'm sad it's ending, but I enjoyed it while it lasted!
Amaya Tamashii chapter 12 . 10/4
I'm soooo freaking sad...
But its not your fault if you are not into this anymore, this was like one of the first ItaSasu fanfics I read and I really enjoyed it! Thank you for creating this fan fiction 3

I wish a was a good enough writer, but sadly I'm not, I hope you'll find someone good!

Again Thank you!
O.o I am kind of tearing up...Wth? I just can't stand when good things are over...

Lol Bye
Arithena chapter 12 . 10/3
I would love to adopt your story, problem is I still have fanfictions I haven't update yet and a request story I am still writing and rewriting because I am not satisfied with the results yet.

Ugh, its sad you can't finish it off. But, I love this story regardless!
Guestnekosback chapter 12 . 10/3
I understand its okay I hope everything is going good in your life and continues to do so.
chocolatemonsters chapter 12 . 10/2
Fuck I just favorited this story a few days ago hoping that you'll update this. And seeing the notifications in my e-mail saying that there's an update from you really made me happy. I'd love to adopt this story but tbh I'm really busy right now with college and stuffs. But I'll let you know specifically if I have already had the time to adopt this story..
Tobee chapter 12 . 10/2
To be honest this is the first story I ever read on fanfic and is what prompted me to make an account and start writing on my own (though I didn't really write yaoi and smut it was this kinda thing and your story that got me into Naruto/masterslave/)

Not sure why consent issues bother you when you wrote this yourself, a lot can change in 5 years I guess?

Anyway I'm glad you still know this site exists that you're still alive and you made a lot of happy readers
chocolatemonsters chapter 11 . 9/27
Why ya haven't updated in foreveeeeeer? I spent all night to read this instead of finishing my presentation and when I saw that chapter 11 is not the ending, I'm starting to get angry for no reason though. This is one of the best ItaSasu fanfiction I've ever read! Hope that you'd update this asap because if you abandon this, it'll be a huge shame. Love ya babe! ;)
sazunaki chapter 9 . 9/12
YES they should find out that they're brothers, the drama and plot would be so much more amazing!
This was amazing, I loved it sooo much!
TerenceAniCreepy chapter 11 . 8/6
First things first, I'm sorry. The first time I read this I didn't have an account. But now I have one. So, lemme tell you that this story is FREAKING AMAZING! I love how there's smut in almost every chapter, but it still has so much plot! Where did you even get the idea for this? Anyways, thanks for writing this, but you seriously need to update. Like, seriously. XD
misao97 chapter 11 . 7/4
Wondering if you would continue! I really enjoyed reading it! Gambatte!
Aya chapter 11 . 5/8
Umm this might be annoying to you..but I just found this fic and wanted to know if you were ever going to update it .. Or at least soon..?
Saya and Hagi together 4 ever chapter 11 . 5/5
Okay I've read this like 3 or more times within the past few months. This is probably one of the best if not the best ItachixSasuke fanfic out there that I've ever read. I'm really enjoying reading this and I can't wait until your next update. Btw your parents are frickin' nuts for sending you to multiple therapists for being bi. You are who you are despite your sexual orientation and they should be proud and accepting of you no matter what. Also on a side note I apologize for not reviewing sooner, but shyness and overall nervousness prevents me from reviewing anything ever, anywhere. Anyways I just wanted to say that your doing a beautiful job on this story and I look forward to your next update.