Reviews for Seme and Slave
Great work! A huge thank you and well done to your new story as well!
stefaniesdark chapter 1 . 9/16
I really love this fanfic! :3 ItaSasu OTP
taylor.raiyne chapter 12 . 9/3
It's over? NO!
taylor.raiyne chapter 6 . 9/3
Ugh, I can't even handle how good this story is, and I'm not even done with it :)
taylor.raiyne chapter 1 . 9/2
ASDFGHJKL; I love this so much!
Can I just say I am loving this series and heh I'm not much for a reviewer I usually just internally scream "I love it!" When I read them and forget to review XD
Wow! Just wow! That was absolutely amazing!
Detonator chapter 1 . 6/18
OH GOOOOD I loved this piece ;3; It was utterly AMAZING OMFG ;3;
That was amazing, just imagining every scene made me wet, extremely well done, wish it was longer :(
Nooooo, this can't be the end! I've been reading this story again and again since months now! It's awesome. I know pretty much everyone must have said that 'awesome' part, but it's just true. This is honestly the best fanfic I EVER READ IN MY WHOLE LIFE! Please write an other page! I've been imagining things for myself by now, but nothing is as good as reading it from you. I even thought about just translating the whole thing in german, but ... well english is just better. PLEASE write a page where you discribe Sasukes' daily rutine with his old master - PLEASE!
NaNa906 chapter 3 . 4/30
I think this story is amazing.i really like how itachi acts like a kind master.
nanauchiha chapter 9 . 4/30
I think the story is very nice and hardwarming. I absolutely love this story even though i was never a fan of yaoi books. So i wold like to give this a score of 10 out of 10
Wow this is amazing. Your ability to make us readers feel the emotions of your characters is truly admirable. I made an account just to review this story! I'm very sad to hear you won't be continuing, but I understand. I hope you never stop writing and sharing you ideas with the world. Good luck and good life! 3
AnimeGirl chapter 12 . 4/3
I really like this story. Please tell use when you get someone that wants to adopt this story.
RandomPersonherebruh chapter 1 . 3/25
Quite shame, you wrote this fanfic so well!