Reviews for Seme and Slave
Ohhh... Ohhh my god... This is sooo good! *squeal* But I'm kinda sad... This is the last lemon... You were a great author, CrimsonKiss, and I will always remember you! *Salutes respectfully* Goodbye, and Rest in Peace.
Jhira chapter 12 . 4/22
I don't have an account yet, but if you would still want someone to adopt your story and work on it for you, I would.
You can find me on Wattpad as Process of Becoming if you're looking for some of my writing.
I hope as an older human from when you were writing this and struggling with updating, that you're happier now.
Hug
Jhira chapter 10 . 4/22
I'm literally screaming and laughing right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you this is such a good chapter.
Fuck, he knows him! He knows him! He knows him! I really should've guessed considering I'm a creative writing major in college and I should know those kinds of little details are important, like his old boyfriend being a lunatic, but I still didn't pick up on it! Good job! It's so good!
You are so beautiful, thank you. You're so good. I love the story so much.
Jhira chapter 7 . 4/22
So, I don't know if you still enjoy getting reviews on the story considering it's like four years old or whatever at this point, but especially after this chapter I feel like I need to finally give you a review. Also considering I just found out I don't have to be logged in or have a fanfiction account to post things.
One, I am a gay transgender guy, so my parents think I'm absolutely out of my mind for going from a straight girl to a gay guy, so I understand being sent through the mental illness crazy dance because your family doesn't understand you. You are fine, you are awesome, and you are cool.
Second, when Sasuke is chain down to the bed and really enjoys what's going on it is really sweet, and then it's even more effective and cool when you realize in the next chapter what his old master used to do to him. and it's just a really good differentiation between consensual stuff and nonconsensual stuff and how there is a big difference.
Third, I think how shaky their relationship is it's completely legitimate, because obviously after being a slave for 14 years you would have a lot to get over and I think your per trail of that is totally great.
Fourth, as someone who is into BDSM in real life as well as fanfiction, thank you for doing a nice job talking about the differences between liking to dominate someone and liking to scare someone, because they're kind of different.
Fifth, thanks for the story makes me happy. I'm excited to keep reading. And I'm going to then go and read everything else on your profile afterwards.
Hug.
mego96 chapter 12 . 3/15
... last chapter is such a troll. Please remove when you add the next chapter.
mego96 chapter 9 . 3/15
– as the first time out of the house in almost three years it was not something he wanted to forget – but what happened after he remembered with a completely different level of cla

Should be:
– as the first time out of the house in almost three years it was not something he wanted to forget – but when it came to what happened afterwards he remembered it with a completely different level of clarity
mego96 chapter 4 . 3/15
I was so excited at the end of this chapter... then you decided to stab me in the heart. What. The. Hell.
Disgusted chapter 1 . 2/8
Wow, all it needs is only a one rape to make people fall in love.

All rape victims should marry their rapists too so that they can be together forever. Rape is a sign of true love. How romantic.

(Note my sarcasm)
Annoyed Guest chapter 1 . 1/27
Yes dude, rape is a very hot and romantic thing to do. I mean, who wouldn't want to in a relationship with their rapist? (Note my sarcasm.)

This story is disgrace towards these characters :(
ShadowDeath666 chapter 12 . 1/1
Please do not discontinue this story!
ShadowDeath666 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I love this. Please continue it! I was sad when I saw that you were abandoning it when I read it the first time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
It! Needs! To continue!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/4/2016
Great work! A huge thank you and well done to your new story as well!
blackagness chapter 1 . 9/16/2016