Reviews for Something to Worship
Underthenorthernlights chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
hello. I am doing a lot of re reading of my my fav fics this holiday season and as I was scrolling through the long list of stories I paused on this one because I remembered this one. I can't believe I never left a comment on this story. I really loved this chapter especially. I love sansan first kisses and especially when the Unkiss is mentioned by Sansa. This is a wonderful story and one that I am going to put on my festive review list on tumblr. I think anyone who is new to the fandom would love to read this. It is a beautiful story and has great sexy moments in it. You write a damn sexy Sandor. Thankyou!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
Thank you for this!
Glawriel chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Exquisite! Very erotic, and very beautifully written (not only this chapter; I'm talking about the whole story) I literally couldn't stop reading it. How about some chapters from Sansa's POV? I think that would be interesting, too. Anyway, I haven't finished the story yet and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Rochester'sJane chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
What the heck? Why haven't I read this before? Oh my goodness was this delicious! Oh, if we could all have such attentive, hulking lovers like Sandor, the world would be a much happier and more pleasant place...!
andrea.ribeiro.754 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Love It
TeresaTrav chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Loved your story..
lindsaydrumm chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Well that was an interesting reunion. Not the usual at all. I'm intrigued :-)
selahbela chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
This is a really beautiful ending, love the lemon tree cutting. : Hate that it ended here! 3
Heartmended chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
That was beautiful, and I thought you ended it in the right place. Onborrowedweddings recommended you to me, and I'll be forever grateful for it!
Tarah Draconiger chapter 21 . 5/1/2013
they married? I want to see more, more!
narutonarutolove chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
small oneshot sequel on how winterfell was rebuilt and they lived happily ever after!
Icing Flower chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I am going back and reading your other stories, hehe. It's shameful they don't have more reviews because they are total gems.

This first chapter does its job. Something many post-ADWD fanfic writers forget to do is acknowledge the winter. I am so glad that you did. The books build up and allude to the terrible winter to come as if the season were itself a character, a deadly but intangible antagonist.

Thank you for at least giving it some mention before getting to the story at hand.
Mizamour chapter 21 . 3/20/2013
That was beyond breathtaking. I LOVE this ending! This is my headcanon from now on for them, whatever happens in WoW. You are a phenomenal writer!
Mizamour chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
This is incredible. The depiction of both characters is perfect. I so want them to have a happy ending together - but this moment was at least close, and the most real I've read.
profrost chapter 21 . 10/12/2012
In love with this story. :)