Reviews for Something to Worship
Dera11 chapter 21 . 1/7
Great story, thanks.
PiwakawakaOz chapter 21 . 11/13/2017
Perfection! Delightful SanXSan that anyone could love.
PiwakawakaOz chapter 7 . 11/13/2017
Fantastic imagery! Simply superb chapter.
PiwakawakaOz chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Great 1st chapter. There is so much bad writing on this site, it is a joy to strike something good - excites me to keep reading.
kjdorris77 chapter 21 . 7/7/2016
I have read a lot of fics of these two, some exceptionally long, some just short and sexy. All good in their own ways. This one was beautiful. I have taken these two characters to heart and this is such a touching and special way to continue their story. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. (P.S. I wouldn't mind a second portion of this story-their return to and rebuilding of Winterfell )
Guest chapter 20 . 11/14/2015
If only that had happened in the series.
Underthenorthernlights chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
hello. I am doing a lot of re reading of my my fav fics this holiday season and as I was scrolling through the long list of stories I paused on this one because I remembered this one. I can't believe I never left a comment on this story. I really loved this chapter especially. I love sansan first kisses and especially when the Unkiss is mentioned by Sansa. This is a wonderful story and one that I am going to put on my festive review list on tumblr. I think anyone who is new to the fandom would love to read this. It is a beautiful story and has great sexy moments in it. You write a damn sexy Sandor. Thankyou!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/2/2014
Thank you for this!
AuraZero chapter 17 . 3/17/2014
Exquisite! Very erotic, and very beautifully written (not only this chapter; I'm talking about the whole story) I literally couldn't stop reading it. How about some chapters from Sansa's POV? I think that would be interesting, too. Anyway, I haven't finished the story yet and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Rochester'sJane chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
What the heck? Why haven't I read this before? Oh my goodness was this delicious! Oh, if we could all have such attentive, hulking lovers like Sandor, the world would be a much happier and more pleasant place...!
andrea.ribeiro.754 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Love It
TeresaTrav chapter 21 . 8/7/2013
Loved your story..
lindsaydrumm chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Well that was an interesting reunion. Not the usual at all. I'm intrigued :-)
selahbela chapter 21 . 6/20/2013
This is a really beautiful ending, love the lemon tree cutting. : Hate that it ended here! 3
Heartmended chapter 21 . 5/30/2013
That was beautiful, and I thought you ended it in the right place. Onborrowedweddings recommended you to me, and I'll be forever grateful for it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »