Reviews for Divorced
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 9/26
Disregard my previous comment about the years of schooling.

This was a touching story. You dug into the emotional aspect of the marriage and its implications. I enjoyed reading it. You're one of the few where concern of others turns into action. This one actually lead to divorce. Although, it looks like that will only be the status for so long. It really was sweet and endearing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 9/26
Was that boy one of the instigators? The gossip of students turned to parent inquiries and Otherworld investigations. I sincerely hope the gossip was not started with an ulterior motive. I doubt it was.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 9/26
Has it really only been two years? I was under the impression that schooling was four years at Iris Academy.

How old is Hieronymous? I estimate mid-thirties to late-thirties. Any older, and I would be questioning the lack of grey hair. Again, there are probably magical solutions to that. I doubt Potsdam is actually the age she appears to be.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 9/26
In all honesty, their concern is warranted. However, it is not their place to interfere. One would think, in a magical world accepting of many things, this would not be such an oddity.

As is, Neela is of age. While she was not upon the beginning of the matriage, she has grown. Others might not like it, but I do not think there is anything illegal about it. I suppose magical society could have different laws on the subject.
MysticPuma chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
I can't stop grinning, this is amazing! So well written, and I think you captured the characters so well :3 x
Moira chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Nerielle, thank you for this truly wonderful fanfiction! :)
Aracertariel chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
It really enjoyed this fic. Its really well written, and the characterizations were spot on. Also, it was really sweet.
Tsuskasa Hirokumo chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Oh, poor, poor Neela. And Grabiner. Both are saddening. TTTT The story so far in really, really, good. Don't stop writing. **

P.S. I am a sadistic person who loves it when characters in manga, anime, games and movies suffer mentally and/or physically, die, or both. *cackles evilly*
Tsuskasa Hirokumo chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Firstly, I want to thank you for spending your time to make this GrabinerxMC fanfic. I love this pairing in Magical Diary, and heck, there aren't that many MD fanfics to begin with. 25. Woot-woot. Anyway, I want to say that this is soooo good. Seriously, you portray their characters so perfectly, and explain everything in detail with only a few confusing moments in between. Don't stop writing! I will cheer you on! *Ra-ra-ra!*
WolfxSong chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
This is by far my favorite fanfiction on this site. It's detailed, realistic and you keep Grabiner in character so well. I think I'm a Neela x Grabby shipper now because I just love her character. I smiled at the end of the story because it was so sweet Great job !
Faize chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I really liked your story it was very sweet, Prof Grabiner's route is the better in the game I think he is the most interesting character, so I am glad you wrote this fanfiction about this pairing (really well written and not ooc at all). Bravo!
thezooqueen chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
That was terribly sweet! I loved it! 3
Aniela Bianchi chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I really like this story its cute! I was wondering if you could do a sequel or something to follow it up, you know like the wedding and life after they were remarried. you've written it so well that i want to know what happens next!
Guild Hunter chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Wow awesome
Aniela Bianchi chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
This is great, it sorta confused me at first switching in between characters but I played this scenario and I wanted to see what would happen after so its nice to see a story about it. Please continue!