Reviews for Divorced
Moira chapter 4 . 1/19
Nerielle, thank you for this truly wonderful fanfiction! :)
Lachriel chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
It really enjoyed this fic. Its really well written, and the characterizations were spot on. Also, it was really sweet.
Tsuskasa Hirokumo chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Oh, poor, poor Neela. And Grabiner. Both are saddening. TTTT The story so far in really, really, good. Don't stop writing. **

P.S. I am a sadistic person who loves it when characters in manga, anime, games and movies suffer mentally and/or physically, die, or both. *cackles evilly*
Tsuskasa Hirokumo chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Firstly, I want to thank you for spending your time to make this GrabinerxMC fanfic. I love this pairing in Magical Diary, and heck, there aren't that many MD fanfics to begin with. 25. Woot-woot. Anyway, I want to say that this is soooo good. Seriously, you portray their characters so perfectly, and explain everything in detail with only a few confusing moments in between. Don't stop writing! I will cheer you on! *Ra-ra-ra!*
HiddenWolfx chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
This is by far my favorite fanfiction on this site. It's detailed, realistic and you keep Grabiner in character so well. I think I'm a Neela x Grabby shipper now because I just love her character. I smiled at the end of the story because it was so sweet Great job !
Faize chapter 4 . 12/2/2012
I really liked your story it was very sweet, Prof Grabiner's route is the better in the game I think he is the most interesting character, so I am glad you wrote this fanfiction about this pairing (really well written and not ooc at all). Bravo!
thezooqueen chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
That was terribly sweet! I loved it! 3
Aniela Bianchi chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
I really like this story its cute! I was wondering if you could do a sequel or something to follow it up, you know like the wedding and life after they were remarried. you've written it so well that i want to know what happens next!
Guild Hunter chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
Wow awesome
Aniela Bianchi chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
This is great, it sorta confused me at first switching in between characters but I played this scenario and I wanted to see what would happen after so its nice to see a story about it. Please continue!
Mizumori Fumaira chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
is it end already? this story is great!

its just 3 days after i've played magical diary, and (i don't know why) i fall for grabby, he makes my heart racing (uuh... seems that i have a fetish on older guy)

despite his ugly face (yeah i admit it) i love his personality (such a tsundere).

thanks for making this story. it really is great
HalcyonBird chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
I really like your story so far and would like to read more; this kind of fic are really rare so I hope you will continue !

Can't wait until next chapter !