Reviews for Il vampiro e la sua bellezza
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
update asap
crystalstar1999 chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter.
bella14340 chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
Love this story Alice sticking up for bella instead of eddie boy congrats, please do more.
Bellanator116 chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
a pairing i never thought of but an pleasantly surprised :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I am liking this story. Are you going to finish it
Spudzmom chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
Uh oh. Is he going to be emo in this story or evil? lol Can't wait to find out! Thank you for writing!
Bella MacLeod chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
what is the 'golden boy' of Carlisle up to now...I can see this ending one of two ways...Edward alive with his bronze locks attached or Edward dead with his head in his lap of please?
mickeydee chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Great story. Glad that Jasper and his coven came to worn them. Can't wait to see how this turns out.
webs chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
cool so far I love hearing about Jasper's family but you know that this is marked as complete right? I doubt that it is but just thought that I would let you know
Bella MacLeod chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love made him stop and think about himself and no one has done that made him analyze his feelings and put them in context before he to be truly honest with you,you can take this farther and turn it into a full story if you'd are on to something with this and it's really good.

Big hugs and keep well~B
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
That's an interesting twist you've got here. I think I like it. Nice job, little sis :)
TaylaxxStarr chapter 1 . 1/31/2012