Reviews for To the Victors Go the Spoils
Claymoregirl26 chapter 27 . 7/1
you know i must say this, this is the best au story in dbz that i've ever read, no mushy2 romance,no annoying oc, and i live the bromance between goten and trunks
stunned reader chapter 27 . 10/25/2015
I just finished your story in a couple days because I could not keep my eyes off the screen because it was so good. honestly I was on edge throughout the entire thing. one of the best fanfics I have ever read. 10/10 my friend
the bird of the chapel chapter 27 . 8/7/2015
It's not that I'm lazy or anything. But I feel like nothing can express my gratitude for this fic more than simple words. It's satisfying. In-character. Tying loose ends. Definitely a favorite. It could be longer and more fleshed out for sure, but that'd be like a total novel. This is still great.
the bird of the chapel chapter 23 . 8/7/2015
This is great. This fanfic is great.
the bird of the chapel chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
No...don't let this end...six more...
the bird of the chapel chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
18 YES. THANK YOU. I rarely see her fight and her strength is above many others damn it.
the bird of the chapel chapter 5 . 8/7/2015
I'd like to pause for a moment to tell you how amazing this fic is so far, and I'm sure it will continue to be. It's the most well-written DBZ fic I've read and I've been LOOKING for weeks. Exposition is wonderful. Characters just play out naturally without the rambling most fics end up doing.
leneypoo chapter 27 . 7/9/2015
This was pretty fun. Thanks for writing it.
supersaiyaman chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
i wonder if vegeta will train trunks and when and if the truth will ever come out that trunks is rely vegetas son.
supersaiyaman chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
i bed it has something to do with training .being that he is vegeta and he was scanning his power level.
Zuchiku chapter 27 . 12/12/2012
I had a lot of fun reading this story. Good work.
DBZLover4Ever chapter 27 . 10/3/2012
Just thought I'd let you know that I love this story with a passion. I usually stay away from AU's because they're normally unfinished and annoyingly OOC, but this one was different. I could tell after reading the first chapter and you had me hooked. This was great! Not only was it well written, but it was completely unique. I love how you portrayed Goten and Trunks' relationship, and I love that you included Bardock! Man, this story was so awesome! I'm so glad it's finished!
NerdyGirl0118 chapter 27 . 5/7/2012
I LUVD LUVD LUVD it! PLZ rite a sequel! PLZ PLZ PLZ rite a sequel! U culd lik strt out wen trunks is bout 2 b kng u no? All in all VERY entertaining heartfelt a downright funy! Gud job!
lonni chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
Okay, I'm late to the party but I still wanted to let you know that this fic is amazing. I've read it in a matter of hours and I hope I'll find the time to review every. single. freaki. chapter. because there's so much I liked. Is too much to hope for a sequel? Well, it's an amazing story anyways and I loved. Just sayin. Thank you for making my day
ItalianFan chapter 5 . 4/13/2012
Hello!

New reviews from Italian fandom. Here we come:

SeaLight wrote:

"I like it so much, the plot line is fascinating, the characters are IC in a perfect way and it's so well-written! My compliments to the author!"

nan96 wrote:

"Characters are perfectly IC and the story is intriguing. I love Trunks and Vegeta moments in particular. I can't wait to see the outcome of their 'training session'.

Thanks for this beautiful story!"

LadyInDark wrote:

"I'm very impressed with this fanfiction, it is well-written, in a detailed and fluent way. The setting is extraordinary! The plot is so original and charming, great job, in short. ;)"