Reviews for Chuck vs The Office
baldcoder chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
Good Story. Well done!
Jessicalovefun chapter 16 . 6/1/2013
I really love this.. It's actually nice that chuck and sarah not being spies.. :DDD
Maverick41 chapter 16 . 1/11/2013
Really enjoyed this story, and that whole Banes, Graham, Beckman business really has my interest piqued. Can't wait for the sequel, although if I was honest, I really hope you focus your time on Red Test and Chuck vs Senior Year. I love AU highschool settings for Chuck and Sarah!

Really surprised Bryce was never mentioned again, maybe it will be in the sequel.

Great story!
Maverick41 chapter 15 . 1/11/2013
I kind of didn't like the fact that once Chuck starts talking about their relationship, Sarah basically says to take your time when proposing. True, Sarah is smart so she knows probably what Chuck is talking about but i don't know, it felt like it ruined the surprised a bit. I know in the show, it happened practically the same way, but I always felt the same about that episode as well.

Either than that, it was a great chapter.
Maverick41 chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
Interesting choice of company car. And no, this chapter doesn't suck, it's good.

Was kind of worried Morgan was going to ask to movie in with them at first lol.

Don't know how suburbs is going to play out next chapter since they're already living together...guess I'll just read the next chapter and find out.
Maverick41 chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Really liked this chapter. Loved the fact that Sarah misses Chuck so much even if it was just three days. Enjoyed reading about the PANTS box, the show should have talked about it more.
Maverick41 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Another great chapter. The pacing is rather fast, but the fluff more than makes up for the fact. As great as all this happiness is, I'm still wondering when Bryce is going to show up lol. Or did he just make a threat just to never return again lol? That would be good too.

A sequel would be pretty nice. I haven't read the end of this yet, but maybe n the sequel you can focus on them having kids and etc...
Maverick41 chapter 11 . 1/11/2013
Hmm will Chuck pop the ? in the next few chapters...I hope!

Great story so far
Maverick41 chapter 10 . 1/11/2013
Bringing in Jack was a nice touch. Excited to see everybody meet John Casey in a more relaxed setting.

Charh fluff was great as always!
Maverick41 chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
Everything is going so great for them. I'm starting to wonder when Bryce will pop up out of nowhere like he always does and do something to mess everything up.
Maverick41 chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
It was slightly fast, but it's Charah fluff, so who cares lol it was great. You can't really go wrong with Charah fluff.

Hopefully now that they're together, they'll be slightly more...scratch that...a lot more affectionate with each other.
Maverick41 chapter 7 . 1/11/2013
Damn, Bryce just breaking in everywhere!

Never apologize for a confident Chuck...technically you didn't, but you know what I mean.

Who doesn't love a drunk, I mean tipsy Sarah?

Great chapter.
Maverick41 chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Loved the small piece with Casey. Hilarious!

Hmm, Bryce?
Maverick41 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
Sad that Ellie didn't go all crazy asking questions, but I still liked the chapter.

Ahhh, gotta love Morgan!
Maverick41 chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Ellie meeting Sarah? Let the interrogation begin!