Reviews for 78 Times
Molotov chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
This was an interesting take on the series finale. I like the idea of Chuck being Sarah's personal "Intersect" and taking her around to all the meaningful places to help jog her memories. Oh, and Sarah constantly re-watching the Operation Bartowski video log to glean more information on who she was.
I'll admit to being a sucker for these stories where Sarah clings to Chuck as her island in a sea of confusion, but this is much more realistic (while still retaining some of those qualities) and all the better for it. Good stuff man.
ziohenry chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I hope that it is not too late, but I only read it today...
Excellent story, as your usual: I always said that I am one of the happy few that were fine with the ending of Chuck, but I always enjoy a story when it is well written, and this is the case.
I hope that you will find the time to write some more, by now good luck with your study! :)
KryptonitePoison chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
This srarted out sad early on. Chucks plan really wasn't working. And Chuck gave up. When Sarah came to their place Chuck thought Sarah was leaving him to good and he was going to let her. He should have brought her there early because that's where a lot of her memories wer. I was shocked when she came inside and said what she said about Chucks stuff. And then said you must be great in the sack. That just didn't seem right to me. The trip to Paris went well. I was pleasantly surprised when Sarah jumped Chuck and they were finely together. Then the renewed their vows on the beach, that was a nice ending. I enjoyed this and your other stories. It's a shame your leaving us but maybe we'll see you soon. God bless, and take care.
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hay! This was a good chapter. It was smart of Chuck to take Sarah to places that they'd been to together. And comparing Sarah's memory flashes to the intersect was smart as well.
2old2write chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Nicely done. Still lots of pain but it gradually changed to love and they (but especially Sarah) realized it was bigger than just memories.

I loved this: "Of course, the things that scare her are what most people look for. Feelings, relationship, stuff like that. Legitimately scary things like guns, knives and bombs she laughs at. Habitually paradoxical: Sarah in a nutshell." Summed this terrific character up so well.

Thank you for all you have given us in these stories. Your imagination of these characters that have so affected us all. Good luck with your schooling and future endeavors.
somedeepmystery chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
That was a very beautiful story, thank you for sharing it. Good Luck with everything. :)
2old2write chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Nicely done. Like how you are keeping Chuck right on target, and Sarah is eager to learn more.

They are still having terrible emotion swings, as something this traumatic must do to anyone.

Am looking forward to reading chapter 2.

Thanks for sharing.
rphe chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
good way to tie up the mess that was left at the end. thanks
lancemanion chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Hey, I just wanted to say thank you for all of your stories. Good luck in your studies.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
This was such a great post-finale piece. I've always enjoyed your writing so I'm sad to see you go but I think you'll do great things with your writing. Best of luck and thanks for all the stories.
uplink2 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Wait, huh? No door closing allowed here my friend. That latch can't be hooked. I loved this story and I think its a great place to stop but there is one you promised, well two actually, that I do hope you will do someday. I understand the pulls and pushes of life and that slowly but surely this group will get smaller. But I just hoped you'd be one of the core that kept us going for years to come. Come back please when you can. I'd love to get that email again even if its a few years from now.
CaryR chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Good ending. Thank you.
esardi chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Beautiful ending Aerox. That was a great chapter I really enjoyed it. I know you probably had planned on this story being longer than two chapters.

That is great about what your direction will be moving forward. I will miss you a lot. Your stories were always thought provoking. It is a shame we are losing you. However, I do want to congratulate you on your career decision.

I truly wish you all the best and I am confident that you will reach whatever goal that you have set out to accomplish. Think about us every now and then and take care of yourself.
Katsumara chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Hey buddy. First off.. it's okay. We've all got things going on in our lives, and we all have times where we just lose track of..time. :D Nothing to apologize for! Heck, I was happy to be reminded of this story and how much I enjoyed it.

Either way, this chapter was wonderful. It had it's ups and downs, what with both Chuck and Sarah being unsure and all that, but I'm glad with how it worked out. You did a superb job. Keep up the great work!
phnxgrl chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Great story! I loved how in the end Chuck and Sarah beat the odds! I loved the renewal of the vows. Kudos!