Reviews for Come What May, and Hell to Pay
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
You're evil, yes. You're evil for cutting it off so soon, and for leaving it dangling here, and for not updating Room 602 - you're just evil, let's leave it at that. *hint, hint*

Seriously though, I love your stories so far, you're a great writer. Just FINISH THEM. PLEASE. You're so evil for getting me hooked first and then suddenly stopping - which brings us back to my initial point: that you're evil.

So. Just so you know. :P

Maddy
KitKatLove94 chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
When will you update? I'm dying a little inside... D:
Wicked Is My Life chapter 5 . 3/3/2012
Uh oh, they're in trouble now! A very clever plot twist, I can't wait to see what happens next!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
I want more! Post more soon please!

Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
First off. Great chapter, a bit shirt, but brilliant none the less and that was evil. Pouts. Update soon, eagerly anticipating your next update.

Secondly, sorry dearest. I don't have Facebook. Sorry. I wish I could check them out though. They seem cool...even though I'm very anti-Lea Michele.

Smiles

X
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
That's so sad! AW!

Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I seriosuly love this, It's amazing. Also, I see/hear/read Niobe in anything my mind immediately jumps to the Matrix. Sorry random comment.

It's beautifully written. And even though it was kind a sad, it brightened my day. My aunt died recently, so, even if it depressing. I love it, but I'm rambling now. Happy writings, looking forward to the next update.

Wicked Is My Life chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Very nice update! I loved getting to see Daeri's thoughts. Great job!
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Sorry about being grounded. We all knew how much that sucks.

Anywho, brill-i-ant work! Love this story, it's intriguing and mysterious and I keep wanting more. :-) Eagerly anticipating your net update.

Smiles

X

Ps. Fiyero having an earring is kinda hot and I really do like it. ;-)
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Great chapter, sorry about you being grounded. That sucks!

iNvIsAbLe.inkblood chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
OMG i love these so much! keeps going, your doing amazing!
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Tre Magnifque! Although my French isn't all that great, this is though! Looking forward to the next chapter! I loved how they all knew each other growing up, so cute!

Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Amazing start...really no other words for that.

Wicked Is My Life chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I'm so happy that the sequel is up so soon! Yay! ANYway, I loved the reunion! So cute! Love! Loved the truth about Daeri and how they knew each other growing up. Plus I loved when Daeri threw his hat and jacket on the ground :). Too funny! I just loved the whole thing! :)
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I loved the Les Miz reference. That's the song we are working on now at rehearsals, and it's super annoying to get it all right with the different tones of voices. Very nice chapter by the way!