Reviews for Only Trying To Help
Paulina Ann chapter 15 . 12/13/2015
So I just found this story and I absolutely love it! I really do hope you have a sequel. Loved your characters and your dialog. Thanks for sharing!
tlyxor1 chapter 15 . 9/29/2015
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. -t
mary chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
Awe thats awesome about your grandpa and dad. Relationships like that are what make life worth living.
roxicodone chapter 15 . 1/28/2015
Adorable. Can't believe it took me so long to find this piece; I love digging through author's favs and discovering fics like this.

Enjoyed this a lot. Great Romy! I really liked your Rogue in this tale. She was smart and sweet but also quick tempered and sharp and it worked out perfectly.

Great work!
eza.xo chapter 15 . 12/19/2013
Really enjoyed reading this - for, like, the third time I think? Haha it's one of those stories I never get tired of. I love the way you write Remy and Rogue; you capture the cuter side of their relationship and its fantastic the way you write Rogue's sassy fire without making it over the top, so she seems like a crazy rage!muffin. I hope you're still working on the sequel - I'm definitely looking forward to it! :D
Veronique Ruthven chapter 15 . 11/25/2013
Will you continue this story?
chokitty fics chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
It's been a while since you finished "Only Trying to Help", but it hasn't been years and your account doesn't look abandoned or anything, so I'm hopeful that you'll get around to the sequel when you have the time/inclination to do so. P:

Anyway, onto my review: I REALLY FREAKIN LOVE THIS. The plot is tight and fast-paced, which is a breath of fresh air after the past couple days of reading fic that is neither. The chemistry between Rogue and Gambit was a quiet simmer that colored their interactions throughout the whole piece, and it felt /real/, y'know? I could tell that besides the mutual attraction, that they genuinely gave a damn about each other. Sadly, that isn't something I find much, so I really loved seeing it here.

I love the casual touching, and I appreciate that you highlighted it here. Too much Rogue-centered fic focuses on sexual touch, and it's disappointing. Touch is just /so/ important to living beings... and I'm going to stop right there because I can talk for hours about Rogue and psychology. I honestly can. Thank you for putting it in, though.

Ahhhhh, there's more things I wanted to say, but I can't think of any at the moment. Either way, I loved this and will eagerly await the sequel!
eza.xo chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This was a really enjoyable read! I thought you did all the characters justice and it was a very neat plot; you tied up the loose ends sufficiently to end one story but with enough room and mystery to have me eagerly awaiting a sequel. Was a pleasure to read, look forward to more of your stuff. C:
KARASU25 chapter 15 . 5/20/2013
I cant wait for the sequel! Remy interacting with Xmen after they know almost everything about him with Rouge.. Im expecting it a lot!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 15 . 1/7/2013
tfobmv18 chapter 15 . 12/14/2012
I absolutely love it. Keep up the good work.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 15 . 11/29/2012
This story was awesome! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for the sequel. :D
general zargon chapter 15 . 10/13/2012
LOL, I love this story, especially the way you wrote Remy's and Rogue's personalities, I thought you really kept them in character. Yay for Remy/Rogue! Also, love Laura's cameo, and Logan was just plain awesome. :) I'm a big fan of Kitty and Piotr, so thank you for giving them some page time! I LOLed at the last line, because I can actually see Piotr doing that. :P I loved the fluff between Rogue and Remy, it was really well-written and I could actually picture them doing all of that. . I hope you write more for this pairing and fandom, so please keep up the excellent work!
angel897 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
liked it intresting story to read
SilverWolfAnimagus17 chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
I have to admitt, I skipped over this story a few times before I actually read it. Honestly, I don't know why I skipped it because this story is absolutely AMAZING! Out of all of the X-Men Evolution stories I have read, this has to be one of my favorites! Overall, this was fantastic!