Reviews for Beauty of the Beast
antipodean chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
cute! Can't wait to read more )
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
more please
Franada Lover chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
I LOVE THIS I LOVE THIS
I just can't wait for the next update to find out what happens next
Keep up the awesome, interesting work
Vous ete un ecriver magnifique aussi
TrubyLiz chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Well this is a rather lovely story you've come out with so far. :3 I quite like the way you've written it, it's evocative and seems almost slice-of-life (or about as slice-of-life a story can get whilst being in the middle of a magical country and a forest), which is a genre I rather like. Your prose is good enough that I can't really find any problems with it.

There's a few grammatical errors, like you occasionally use "to" instead of "into", and in Ch1 you say " he fetched a thick blanket and a long, stretched shirt of himself." I assume in this sentence Matthew's fetching the things for François? It should probably be "he fetched [the things] for him" rather than "of himself". Considering as that's the only major grammatical problem I can see, though, you should be proud of yourself! I know writing in other languages is difficult but you seem to have no problems with it.

This is a rather good story and I look forward to reading the rest of it when you write more! (hint: write lots and lots more)
Ottilia chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Matthew is such a sweetheart, so innocent I can't wait for the next chappie :)
watergoddesskasey chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
loved it!
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
n(OuO)n Love

Lol, Matthew is Francis' personal manicurist. XD

Oh, must have been a pleasant and nice sleep for the two. X3
1silentmouse chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Matthew is such a sweet heart. I absolutly love how he dose his best to control his urges and make François conmfortble and content. And I love how François just sneaked up on him.
Goldpen chapter 4 . 3/15/2012
Adorable stumbling Matthew is adorable. Great job on the chapter, I kept giggling over Matthew's predicament quiet uncharitably. Love this fic and I can't wait to see how you continue it!

Pen
Ottilia chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
AWWWW mattie is so cute! This is a great start, I can't wait for more!
Goldpen chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Oh man you are combining two of my loves in this story! Harry Potter and hetalia! plus it's a franada fic, the only thing more perfect would be NethCan but this is great! Can't wait to see how you continue with this!

Pen
1silentmouse chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
I LOVE Matthew. He is absolutly adorable trying to keep calm while around Francis. Im also enjoying the HP references, the Albus Dumbledor one in the end is highly amusing. Loving the story.
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Love! X3

I cannot wait for more!

When, or if, ever so possible, please do write more and continue
The Ashen Sun chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
This story is off to a great start! You have seamlessly blended two of my favorite things: Harry Potter and Hetalia. I cannot wait to see your next update! Please, please, update soon!

After gushing, I have just a bit of constructive criticism for you. Could you make the spaces between paragraphs more pronounced? As they are now, it's difficult for me to read and I lose my place easily. And, umm, I know it isn't easy (especially on an English keyboard) to get the accents for French words, but if you want to get them (it'd also make them more authentic to many people), then it would be an accent grave on the 'e' in 'cheri' making it 'chèri' and then 'Francois' should have a cedilla accent on the 'c' making it 'François'. I have a Mac, so it might be different for you if you don't have one. But if you want to put the accents in, you could do a search for 'accent codes' and the pages will tell you what keys to press. If you have a Mac, make sure to put that in your search.

I hope that helped! Please update soon!

The Ashen Sun