Reviews for Total drama: Revenge of the Oni
kia chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
i looooove the story but really? mikes gap aint that big, its cute and dainty.
bronycuddlykitte chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Mike, you were lucky you could supdue the Oni, but seriously you should get out of that room.

Rember, The oni is a sprit. In japnese foklore, sprits can be containted and exorsised...and deystroyed. But...they lack any of this. All mike has is light protection for a short time as the Oni respects' the fight.

they lack the objects needed. Though, Dawn might be able to vanquish it once Oni is properly exorsised and then containted, Dawn's ablities will come in handy.
bronycuddlykitte chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
"Oni" means 'Demon'; however a Oni is a specific sort of demon. Oni's are generally male, but can be female. They are green *usally* and have small horns, and wear naught but small undergarments made of animal hides. They are invisble, and can control weather, and have the uquie ability to simply rain a particular feeling of a negative note upon a town. Oni's are revenge spirits, and can be pleased with sacrifces. Not of humans, and is intented as honoring the Oni; the Oni's true food is flesh*human or animal, human of youth prefered*
bronycuddlykitte chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
*Is thinking about the suffering of cryotic His frist livestream was AO-oni, and there were only 20-25 people*

...

...

I WILL STRANGLE YOU ONI!

Anyhow, that aside, i really enjoy this fic, and dont blame me for suggjesting this; Rember that At the end of ROTI, Chris tries to murder them. All of them. With a bomb.

What if, by possbility, Chris's island was already at crital level of radtion for him to be caught, but he realised this just as the contestants where sent, bound for his island. He had to send them off-course, by anymeans nessory.
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
First you should know that I don't reveiw in order so don't be surprised if I reveiw chapter 1 next. It seems as if Dawn can spread the depression caused by the Oni onto another person by contact(reminds me of something I was watching the night before) but I know why Mike was harsh parcilly he just wanted to leave but mostly the Oni I know it's been like three months(and wow no one until me has reveiwed that surprises me this story is awesome) but I hope you'll start updating again
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 6 . 5/20/2012
This story is beuatifly written or should I say horrifingly written? I love the concept and can't wait for chapter 7, you got yourself a fan! Though there are a couple of flaws puncuation-wise that is but otherwise I find your story wonderful, in some places you could bunch some of the sentances together and after someone finshes talking and someone else starts speaking then you have to drop a line down.
The Nerdy Mirror Maze Queen chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
I find it hilraious of you referring to Mike as a girl when he is Sevlana.