Reviews for No Angel
margarawr chapter 10 . 8/4
Ok I know it's been like 4 years but you gotta update this man or like just make a short chapter talking about the rest of the plot points or something it's killing me, I gotta know, and this is so good so PLEASE
Sachiel Angelo chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
To tell you the truth, I actually like Lucifer. Well, I like him more than Michael. I hope you might one day continue this. It is a wonderful premise. I really want to know who Mike is.
Geckoshan chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Omg this is awesome. Please you gotta give us more.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Pleaseeeeeee continue! I am absolutely in love with this story of yours.
hades23 chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! I absolutely LOVE your story! It's AWESOME!
quoththeraven5 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
this story is absolutely amazing! Please please please continue!
neverland25 chapter 10 . 5/5/2013
j'adore et j'attends la suite avec impatience
Nia the Authoress chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
What I've gotten from this is that Mike is a big deal and Lucifer is the good guy. Or at least, better than Micheal. Interesting story; I hope you update soon!
Eris-R-Renee
FroggyFeet chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This entire piece just had me in fits the whole way through. It was brilliant, funny, and please don't stop :)
AlexaSummer chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Please write more!
music4life6661 chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I absolutely love this fic! Will it ever be updated?
Addict to Fanfics chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
For knowing absolutely nothing about 'suits' before reading the story is still surprisingly easy to follow along with. I'll be looking forward to its continuation.
WoR chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Ok, so... I've just started, but I find this... amazing. I love it. You really have a great talent at writing :D I love the idea of Mike as an angel, and I can't wait to know what he did to get his wings clipped. And I also love the fact that Harvey is the first one attracted.

Anyway, I'm gonna read the rest :3
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2012
Is this going to be continued? I would love to see the conclusion. And I have to say, it seems that Mike and Azrael have one thing in common; a serious sweet tooth.
MurderSheWrote chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Soooooo confused... Probably due to the fact that the only Supernatural I've seen was like the first five episodes. Hopefully an update will enlighten me or at least clear up some things. Definitely original! I look forward to the rest of the story.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »