Reviews for And I love you
Guest chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
How can her father legally dissolve her marriage and make the sister marry him? That makes no sense at all.
Saki-Hime chapter 33 . 12/30/2013
Aww that was cute. Very nice.
DageRee chapter 33 . 12/29/2013
So long... I've almost forgoten this stroy :O no good, no good. You have to update more.
Chapter wasn't so exciting. Almost all the time Sasuke was talking like knight from medieval to his woman of heart (I'm not sure if you talk it like that). I want action as soon as it's possible :O

/srr for my English
ProjXPsyClone chapter 32 . 12/28/2013
I'm so sorry for your loss :(
That's horrible :(

I love the story by the way. Can't wait to see how things go for them the second round.

I'm sorry again for your loss. My condolences for you and everyone effected.
DageRee chapter 32 . 4/20/2013
You are a really bad person. I have to study for exams, but no. I had to find your story and spent some hours to read it. God, why me?
Now something about story. I really enjoyed reading this. I liked that it wasn't just SasuHina from the start. I have expected some thing. For example: Naruto isn't answering for Hinata's calls - I think he is drunken. He is waking up in his old house - please, do not say that he had sex with Sakura. Please. Oh God, he had. Now she will be pregnant.
Even if almost all action was in good tempo, I think what things between divorce-Sasuke were to fast. I think what she could be more time spend alone after Naruto's affair and she would still have some kind of trauma.
Now I'm waiting for next. See ya and sorry for my grammar. I'm still learning.
Saki-Hime chapter 32 . 4/16/2013
LOL Sasuke's scared of Hinata's daddy. Glad he came back alive, hope Sasori does not come back alive. Very good, update soon.
Darkrai842 chapter 31 . 2/28/2013
I think the journal entries should be a mixture of his rehab days all the way up to present day to give us an insight on he was felling for all that time. We know he was hurting bad but we don't know the true extent of how deep his pain was. As for that chapter it self I enjoyed it and I like that Sasuke has really changed from his past self and I like that Hinata is trying to help him. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
AnimeWhoLockDiaries chapter 31 . 2/28/2013
Can you make like a whole chapter just with Sasuhina in please. not a really long chapter just a short one but all sasuhina like fluff with a bit of humor maybe Thanks!
Lmao chapter 31 . 2/28/2013
Lol, your author's note is longer than the chapter...
Saki-Hime chapter 31 . 2/28/2013
Poor Sasuke, glad Hinata is there for him. I like the journal entries but the rehab days could complement the story. Very good, update soon.
umnia chapter 30 . 2/9/2013
awesome
Saki-Hime chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
Yay glad they're doing good together. Hope the Akatsuki doesn't get away with what they're planning.
PsychoticSky chapter 30 . 2/3/2013
I don't know why, but this seems differnet from your usual writing style, can't really explain it. :P All in all, good chapter. :)
toshirohinata1 chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
I love it I can't wait to see what happens next. This story is so sweet I wish I can write stories like this. Anyway sasuke and hinata are so cute together! _
ImCutePoison chapter 29 . 1/2/2013
Awesome! Thank you for this chapter and Happy New Year!