Reviews for Cope With Our Lives
marye chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Ah, cheesy is good!
Falling-Petal84 chapter 5 . 2/22/2012
Aww, really cute!

It was a bit short, I think, lots of ideas put in few words, I'd loved to read a bit more actually *smile*

But I liked it!
sedeka chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I really enjoyed that, thank you :-)
joerainbird chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
I thought your ending got the point of the story across: a transition of given the seriousness of some of the previous points there was room for exploration of the rather daunting aspect of that for both characters involved. Great to read your stories and thanks for sharing.

joe
enchanted nightingale chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
nice
Venea Taur chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I like the idea you have here, but I feel as though it moves too quickly. The prologue works wonderfully. It's enough to get the reader enticed, wanted to read on. But I feel that Mary gives up too easily. Sure, we know that in the end Watson will go back to Sherlock, however, I think Mary would put up more of a fuss and be a little more angry that he's always running off. She loves him, but she can see that she's second to Sherlock. I'd love to see this more fleshed out, to read what Mary thinks, how she feels. I feel the same is true for John and Mycroft. As I said before, I really like the idea you have here, but I feel that it would be wonderful if you could flesh it out more.