Reviews for Personal Jesus
fear4everleading chapter 2 . 4/21
I just have to say how much I loved this chapter. At the part where Castiel was talking dirty to Dean I burst out laughing trying to picture Castiel saying that. Thank you. That was awesome. Keep writing
Sequel, please?!
sakurayuri89 chapter 47 . 12/24/2014
Oh please, i hoped for a sequel in this story. I loved this story, it is awesome! Wow
Castianamicheals chapter 47 . 12/21/2014
This was an AWESOME story. There were a few places that needed a bit of editing, but over all it was AWESOME! Loved the interaction between Micheal and Lucifer. This is definitely staying on my Favorite list.
Castianamicheals chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
You could so get paid big money to write this stuff professionally.
Castianamicheals chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
You could so write erotica. I should know. I read enough of it. Also, enjoy it. ;D
Chushingura chapter 47 . 11/27/2014
I am here to say that I NEED A SEQUEL. Please deliver! This was amazing. The smut was hot as hell and I suddenly have a thing for Mikey/Lucie. I'm not sure how I feel about this. I think it's good, though.
EmmaGraceWinchester chapter 47 . 10/19/2014
I have to tell you, this was a really great story. I enjoyed the plot and the characters and it was REALLY nice to see Cas with a backbone cause he's usually portrayed as such a pushover! 5 stars for sure! :)
kaz-hunter chapter 47 . 11/17/2013
What happened with the sequel?!
I need it...I want to see daddy dean and daddy cas...
Pleaseeeee...!
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Sort of a plot building chapter, right? The scene of domination at the end was very nice. Builds up anticipation for the nest chapter. Good work.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
If, as you say, this is your first hot Destiel then you have been thinking about it for a long, long time. You don't get this good accidently
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
You are just such a clever one. Going to take us down a whole different path, aren't you. Good bye canon, hello to the new territory of imagination. Let's go!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
Well, This Is Interesting. Dean Didn't Remember Anything From His 'Time' With Cas? He Only Knew From What He Felt That He Had Had Sex With Someone. Scary For Him, Not Knowing. I'm Glad That He's Glad That It Was Cas.

& Lol, Cas Would Be My First Choice Too. ;P
Post U Later chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Okay, That Was Fucking HOT! Like Mouth Watering, Sweat Inducing, & Heavenly Hot. *Drool*

& That Little Promise? I Believe It Was That Cas Would Not Die A Virgin... Right? & Damn It If Dean Didn't Fulfill His Promise. X3
Post U Later chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Uh, Well. At Least Cas Isn't Evil Anymore... Right?

I Wonder What's Happening To Cas Now? Angel Lust? ;P