Reviews for See What I am Saying
Katey chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That is amazing that you are an ASL interpreter! I really want to be an interpreter but I don't think it will happen :(

btw this story is amazing
mykyou chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
this story is so sweet, i wish you would continue writing it.
Youji Sagan chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I knew one of the characters would be deaf! I've seen that documentary. I've only read the first chapter, but I like it so far. I'm glad you're going to take a more realistic approach based on your experiences. I've seen some fics that are okay, but many are a bit off, or unrealistic.
DancingintheRayne chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
So sweet:) update soon!
Gleek1906-Klaine4eva chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Aw, cute, I cant wait for more :)
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Hmmm... I was curious to find out whether or not Kurt was born deaf, but now that I know he wasn't, I'm definitely curious to find out what happened that caused him to become deaf.

Also, I really enjoy this story and I would love to see this one be finished, no matter what the length. :] I would love to read the newest fic you are thinking of writing as well!
Not So Helpless chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
This story seems very interesting! I've actually never read (or even seen for that matter) a deaf!Klaine fic and I'm really liking this. I was supposed to became an interpreter of sign language for students, and while those plans never came true, I still hold a lot interest towards the Deaf culture. That my favourite boys a sure success in my books. ;)

Keep up the good work! I'll be sure to keep reading! :)
Jazz chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
1st of all: sorry for the near anonymous review. For some reason won't let me login (seriously, what is w/ the site these days?). *shrugs* 2nd of all: I LOVE THIS FIC SOOOOOOO MUCH! 3 3 3 Seriously this is the BEST Deaf!Kurt Klaine fic I've EVER read! XD And I've actually read pretty much every single 1 out there! I love the way you've developed they're relationship. And including the POVs of their parents and other deaf students, etc. is both incredibly fascinating and keeps the story fresh and different than the others I've read so far. 3 As for your possibly starting another fic? Well, it really depends on a # of things: 1.) Do you think you'll be able to juggle both fics w/o long delays btwn chap. updates? 2.) How long do plan on making this fic? Cause if it's bordering on 20 chaps then you might not want to wait lest you lose inspiration for your other fic.? 3.) If you start this new one will you be able to actually finish BOTH fics? (One of my BIGGEST pet peeves is when an author just does not finish the stories they start.) So... Yeah. As long as you're confidant that you can handle both stories at once, then I see no problem w/ your starting a new fic! I look forward to reading it whenever you decide to write it! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! XDXDXD Good luck! X3
paddyofurniture chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
I am sooo hooked on this story and can't wait for the next chapter. It has just the right amount of angst/conflict to keep people reading. Blaine of course is dapper as ever and his desire to try and cross the barriers that he and Kurt face and make Kurt comfortable in the hearing world(ie kiss last chapter, his speech about liking him no matter what in this one, his attempting to learn sign language). You cant help but cheer for these two to succeed. I also enjoyed the interaction with the families. Keep it up.
Gleek1906-Klaine4eva chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
Aw, I wanna find out how Kurt became deaf, and I don't mind if you split it and do two stories at once cauz they're just that awesome anyway :D
damngators chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
Oh my!You are evil! Not really I just am enthralled and can't wait for more!
Amary Lirany chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
I'm feeling like Blaine!

please keep writting this fic, I dont care if you part your time (cant be worst than to wait)but give it the chance that deserves!

amazing as always
DancingintheRayne chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
OMG! Update soon:)
Gleek1906-Klaine4eva chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Nawwwwwww, so much cuteness, hehe, can't wait for more as always :D
themuse19 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
This is an interesting concept. They seem to be moving awfully fast, but I'm assuming you want to establish a relationship so you can explore their interactions and the difficulties Kurt's deafness will cause.

My daughter took some ASL classes in junior high and college. She told me about seeing a small boy in a fast food place who was trying to refill his cup, but couldn't quite reach. She said something to him, and he indicated he was deaf. He was so excited when she was able to sign to him, and she could help him get the drink he wanted. He went back to his table and told his mother all about it. (She already knew, of course, because she had been keeping an eye on him, but he didn't know that.) It's nearly 2:00 am, and I can't remember why I wanted to tell you that. Oh, well.