Reviews for Hanataro and the Guardian Redone!
Lord Nighthammer chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
Please update already. JESUS CHRIST PLEASE UPDATE! THIS STORY IS SO FUCKING GOOD TO GIVE UP.
SQUALO KING chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
update
KaiserRyder chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Nice story update as soon as you can. I just started reading fanfics and so far you and baelparagon have some of the best stories.
KaiserRyder chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
Nice story so far i red your other version too and it was pretty good too. I like rukihana they are so cute together and most of the other girls are too big for him to handle.
JulCan1987 chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Nice chapter, the way Xander interacted with Momo was sweet, and the way he interacted with Yachiru was funny. Leave to Yachiru to come up with funny/cute nicknames for just about everyone she meets. Really looking forward to reading the next chapter, and good luck with your other stories.
chuela7795 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
omg its so interesting love it
Lazy Gaga chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
This is actually really good! I like this a lot! Keep it up!
TheLostSpade chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
hanataro's so cool :P

i really like the fight in this chapter it was written extremely well and i could even imagine seeing it on an episode of bleach...now i want to watch it...

from avy!
JulCan1987 chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Great chapter, the team work between Hanataro and Rukia was awesome, can't wait to see how Xander will come back from it. And good luck with After the Struggle.
JulCan1987 chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
I like this chapter, they way Rukia attacked Xander was funny. Can't wait to see what happens next.
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Cute chapter, I loved the interaction between Xander and Isane, they way he told her to just eat the food from her nightmares was funny. And they way they comforted each other was cute. Xander's past was sad, nobody should have to see that. Can't wait to see what happens next.
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I enjoyed this chapter, I liked the Soul Reaper captains' reactions to Xander's story and finding out that there is someone out there stronger than Aizen, other than Yamamoto. As for couples I still Think Ichigo/Rukia and Hanataro/Orihime would be good, and as for your character, I would say Soifon, since she has always had it in for him, even in your other story she didn't like him, you should have them fight side by side one another and as they fight their enemies they start to like each other, and Soifon starts to reveal why she's the way she is. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Baelparagon chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Interesting chapter, i look forward to reading more. Also I'll send you a private message with a few suggestions.
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I like it, it's like Star Wars meets Transformers meets Bleach interesting. As for couples, I have two in mind: Ichigo/Rukia and Hanataro/Orihime. This is what I have in mind, you know how Orihime has a crush on Ichigo, but he doesn't feel the same about her, he cares about her and worries about her well-being, but doesn't share her feelings, well do the same with Hanataro and Rukia, he loves her but she doesn't love him back, she cares about him and worries about him, but that's it. Hanataro and Orihime are sad and hurt that the ones they love don't love them back, so as time goes on they start to fall for each other. It turns out they have more in common than they thought; they both like the same food, they both have confidence problems, they both have had problems with bullies and abuse in the past, and they'e both healers. They can comfort each other.
Baelparagon chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
A much better start than your original story, I'm interested to see what stories come up from this.