Reviews for Coffee Shop Girl
Theheroineinprogress chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Aww. This was a cute fluff. I would've wish to read more... Characters are well written and all. Specially Gilbert. Yeah. You nailed Gilbert.
Bloody Albino Polar Bear chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
Aaaah, this story...! IT COMPELS ME SO! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ON THEIR DATE! It's so intriguing! I mean, AmeBel and one-sided, subtle PruHun?! ERMAGAD! I feel so... I feel so...!
Also, could Belarus' past relationship be. . . with Canada (ERMAGAWSH, if it is, I must tell you that I simply adore that rare and sweet ship).
Well, it seems like you haven't updated for nearly a year... and I was so excited to read more... But anyways, I LOVE, LOVE YOUR STORY 333
I wish you would keep going! :3
fliff chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
This is really Awesome! I like how you slowly reveal these darker things in Natalia's past, but I'm sad to see that you didn't update more. I hope that at some point you find the time and desire to finish this lovely bit of writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
This story is amazing! Can u make ur stories a bit longer!
Letterless chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
I really love this story. You hit both Natalia and Alfred spot on! The only thing I have to complain about is my hate for Canada... But other than that, I really love Gilbert's dialogue and how all the characters tie together in this beautiful, complicted tie of cosmic friendship. Please update as soon as you can!
ThisUserNameIsNowAvailable chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Hey, I just read this.
and this is crazy.
but I like your writing.
So update maybe?
I LURV DIS chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
ASDFGHJKL;!
You must update! This is so interesting! I AM A HUGE FAN OF AMEBEL so when I found this I was jumping around for joy! LOVE YOUR STORY!
renielle14 chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
"You don't know that. Come on, look at you! You've got 'sexy' written all over you! I mean, not nearly as much as I do, of course, but you've got it!"

That line made me laugh so hard XD

Awesome Gillbert is awesome Hope you can still update this story
The Midnight Warrior chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
You shall update soon, no? Please! This is a amazing, funny, sweet story! You must update! And did Nattie fall in love with Canada? And Gilbert's Alfred's romemate? Will this effect the plot?
MiraMizu15 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Is this a hint of PruHun I smell? *wiggles eyebrows*

Lol, good job!
KaidaDragon chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I am loving this story~ AmeBel is my OTP.

Can't wait to see where this goes~
MissAleatory chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Agh, I feel bad for Toris and Gilbert now.
Geographic Ghost chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
You are cruel, O cliffhanger, very cruel indeed. I feel like a 5 year old listening to their mother tell them a story before bed, and right when it gets to the good part... "Goodnight, sweetie, sleep tight." Argh! Chapter 4 please, my hair is falling out. On another note, new chapie is awsome! I keep on forming scenario's in my mind of what happened between Nat and Mattie. -Niko
The-Sun-Princess chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
CANADA cheated on Nattie? But, but, he's Canada! The sweetest guy ever! 'Cept maybe to America sometimes, but you gotta admit America can be a jerk.
Can't Think Of A Good Username chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
... Oh damn.

OHH DAAMN.

Those are the only two words I can describe for this fanfiction. See? I can't even give a proper review because it's too hard to describe!

... Er, yes. That's a good thing.

Keep doing what you do good sir.