Reviews for Going Down?
texicogirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Good story. I will read more.
WickedBlue chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
My favorite line is "Benji…tried to kill me…" Hehe
Wonderful fic.
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love it! Thanks for writing!
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I loved this witty little piece. Great job!
No available name chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ahah, this was really cool. Especially the end (Brandt throwing up in Ethan's shoes? Awesome.)
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Yick yick yick so not a place I'd be happy to be in! Totally freaking terrified for our boy for a moment there!
Victoria LeRoux chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh Red, you're killing me here.

This story was fantastic... of course, the T-800 references just flew by me. I'll have to look it up and see what they mean.

Anyway, I think we should dedicate a grave for Ethan's shoes. Poor things.

I love Benji's, "how tall are you again" comment. It reminds me of the fan and the "it should work" comment. Poor Brandt.

tellygirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Poor Brandt, I really don't think he should be given any more dangerous assignments, then again he'd probably end up injured just going for a newspaper!

I enjoyed this, thanks :o)
purehalo chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh i soooo loved this! Conccussed Brandt was awesome! And the fact he was mimicking their voices and complaining was so funny!

Love that he blew himself up! lol!
RuinNine chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Ha ha ha, very nice! ;D Thank you very much!
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I heart this story. :) Fav parts? "How tall are you again?", the flippin' code names (T-1000! haha!), "Benji tried to kill me" (Hahahaha!), Ethan asking if he could still lay the charges (way to be concerned, buddy, lol), Brandt mimicking said unconcerned team leader (*giggles*), and (naturally) Brandt blowing himself the f*** up. That was win. The story was win. You are full of win! You win the interwebs today!