Reviews for Trouble in Paradise
stellarations chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Mhmm, I've got one.
Katrina paced relentlessly around her cell. Once she got out of this cell she was going to kill them both. But just then she was zapped into a mad scientist's lab.
"Who are you?" The mad scientist asked her, peering through her big glasses.
"Katrina Coleman. I want to get out of here! I need to go kill-" Her sentence was cut short as the mad scientist pressed a dagger to her throat.
"Oh, I know who you are. I am Wild, and Mark and Maddy are meant for each other! You tried to ruin their relationship, and that crime can be equivalent of 1,000 years in jail, or death sentence...I'll pick the death sentence." The mad scientist said, grinning wickedly as she whipped off her wig, glasses and coat. Underneath was a girl with waist-length straight black hair and dark brown eyes. She was wearing dark clothes and she had a fierce expression on her face.
"Prepare. To. Die." She said, as she jabbed the dagger into her throat. She flung Katrina's bloody body on the floor, and stomped on her not once, but twenty times.
"If you didn't try to ruin their relationship, you might be still alive, Katrina." Wild hissed, touching the dagger with Katrina's blood.
And the day afterwards, when they just wanted to out her under life imprisonment, they found her bloody and dead.
And they didn't mind at all.

Ta-da! Hope you liked my ending, cousin!
-Wild-
Fenrisulven13 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
I just re read this story and about this.
"She acted angry with him the entire time, complete with cold-shoulder treatment that she knew would hurt him badly" Jim really deserved that and I think in the end Maddy AND Mark ar way to forgiving with him!

Again GREAT story!
Fenrisulven13 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
I prefer the original ending it showed little miss Psycho as a sort off stalker!
The second(alternate) ending was inventive!
The third was ..interresting but not very likely since Terra Nova have no death penalty the worst sentence they DO have are banishment though it could simply be someone taking the "law" into their own hands!
No Miss Coleman in jail(try the loonie bin) is far better that way you can possibly use her as a "badguy"(sorry badGIRL?) again!
ramfan chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
yay! now the saga of Katrina Coleman makes so much more sense :) Is it weird that I'm reading this story 7 months after it was finished? I don't think so! But anywho, it's good to read some of your 'older' TN writing.
ramfan chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
My dearest Katrina,

Go to hell.

Sincerely, ramfan
LILA.D chapter 6 . 4/24/2012
Love it! You are a great writer. So gunna read more of your stories. I totally hate Katrina right now. I love the authors note at the end when I read it I burst into laughter. I love Anakin Skywalker so much and all my friends know that so I showed them it and we were all laughing on the floor. Again awsome story! :)
Inkblood chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
ok, i hope this doesn't sound sadistic or anything, but i laughed so hard when I read your brother's version!

This was a good ending too! My version of her death was more graphically stated, but hey, c'est la vie. Very nice story overall ebi!

Peace, Love, and Katrina-eating Slashers,

I'mInsaneAndIKnowIt chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
This was so much better. THANK GOD! SHE'S DEAD! HELL YEAH BITCHES! :D SHE'S DEAD AND GONE! SLASHER FOOD! MADDY AND MARK WILL CONTINUE WITH THE FAIRY TALE ROMANCE THAT WE CAN ONLY DREAM OF! Okay, I'm good...I think. I will sleep with a smirk on my face thinking about this! I like your brother's ending too; I'm the tall figure!:D jk though I wish it was, it would give me immense satisfaction.:D
Inkblood chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
lolz, ebi, that would be great! I'd love to see what you orginally came up with!

Oh, and hi dormouse! I wish I had a dormouse to do my hw for me... all i have are dustmites and a roommate who parties too much *sends meaningful glare to roomate* sigh. But I guess I can't have everything my teenaged heart desires...

Anywhozile,

Peace, Love, and Slashers,

ebi pers chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Inky, you are my hero. The original version had Katrina die in the end, but I decided to make it more realistic and have her put away in case I wanted to bring her back for a sequel. If you'd like, I'll put up the alternate ending too, just for all my little Katrina-haters.

-Ebi(and the dormouse, too)
Inkblood chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
You. Have. Failed. Me.

She's alive?ALIVE?NO! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! SHE HAS TO DIE! SHE CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO LIVE! DID YOU NOT GET THAT?

Rewrite of the Epilouge;

Rating: T for violence and gore

Katrina paced in her small cell, waiting. She would get out oh yes and she WOULD have Mark and Maddy would die...

Suddenly, out of the corner of the room, a portal appeared and a tall girl, almost Amazonian in stature and movement, with an evil grin stepped out.

And a dagger.

"Who the heck are you?" katrina asked, eyes wide. The grin got eviler. "You can call me Inky. I'm a shipper."

"What's a-"

"You're too psyco to understand. But you should know that we shippers take our OTPs very seriously." The girl stepped forward menacingly. "Maddy and Mark are my TN OTP. No one screws with my OTPs."

"I-"

"I told ebi pers that you had to die but noooo, ebi had to take the high, realistical road! FOR SOME REASON, EBI HAD TO BE GOOD AND SENSIBLE!"

"Are you crazy?"

"Yes," the girl grinned, raising the knife. "And you're dead."

The next day, the guard found Katrina dead in her cell, M&M carved all over her skin, a gaping hole in her chest. On the wall, written in blood, was written;

DON'T MESS WITH MY OTP!

P.S. JIM, YOU BETTER LET MARK MARRY MADDY OR YOU'LL BE NEXT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, I want sorta crazy, forgive me. But it had to be done. Love your fic, don't stop writing, and though she didn't come to a proper end, i'm glad she was arrested.

Peace, Love, and Slashers,

Inky

PS No, I am not a psycho or violent... in actions, at least. I'm really sweet, I swear! I only become violent when children are threatened! My characters become violent over OTPs, though...
DeathlyHallows92 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Wow, she was really psycho haha yay happy ending!
TheArtofAngels chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
YA! BYE B*TCH!
Kris56 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
YES! SHE'S GONE! Well... not exactly 'gone' like I wanted her to be, but I think that solitary confinement for the rest of her sorry, miserable, pathetic, stupid, idiotic (you see where I'm going with this right?) life is good enough. Yay for Mark/Maddy forever! I thoroughly enjoy each and every one of your stories, you're an amazing writer so keep up the awesome work, and I hope to see more Mark/Maddy stories with your name on them.
I'mInsaneAndIKnowIt chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
HELL YEAH! The bitch is gone for good! *screams in happiness* I will no longer have to throw random things ta my wall! "Kitty" is a crazy nut job. Seriously, wanting to kill Maddy for Mark. Didn't the bitch realize that Mark will love Maddy forever? Anyways, love the ending, and I'm patiently waiting to see more from you!