Reviews for Late Night Monopoly
Historia Thirteen chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
this was freakin hilarious, omg. especially at the last part, one of the best crack fics i ever read. xD
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Geez...this proves that monopoly is good for something
jess chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
"I think you broke my pelvis."
"Oh. Ummm, sorry about that."
I think it's gonna take a lot more than "sorry". Hikaru, you might even have to kiss it better...
*shot*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
You raped a thesaurus? Only demons do that D:
(Yup, your crack-side definitely came out near the end. I will never be able to look at Monopoly the same way. EVAR AGAIN. :D)
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
hmm i never knew he as so dirty
ferrel chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
lol friggin hilarious you did great
Bommie chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Ah I love this. May I ask permission to copy this into my iPod? I really do love it. Your writing is so exceptionally great that I didn't even missed a single word (which is weird since it's so long).
RadiantWaterfalls chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
:) I love this! That's funny! Where did you get your idea?
MademoiselleMary chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Heeey!

I loved it!

So funny!

When I read your fic I remembered one time when I played monopoly with my friends... .ends!

But I'm glad they were able to end it!

hahaha

Congrats! Really like it!

Mafe Ly
BCBGVBHI chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
You deserve a metal or something 333333 this was REALLY good for a firsttime ;) sorry couldn't help it xD
oufiytugfhg chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *fangirl giggle* Yes yes yes! This (dispite being rather vulgar) is so cute! This is the first time I read this pairing, and you defintely nailed them.

And, uh, I don't think you can break your pelvis like that...
Kera Hayes chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
LOL I love mischievous Kaoru! Keeping Hikaru going for so long, choosing Monopoly... just completely fantastic!
wishIwereanime chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
hahaha, that was great xD

Hilarious ending ;D
Ruby Smith chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Jizz. Hmmmmm... Lovely story there ;)

Do more like this!
Thatzly chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Cool~ This was interesting to read definetly, and Kaoru was pretty clever. I really liked his logic lol I was wondering why he would look at the clock. ;D

For your question: It's not possible to break your pelvis unless you put A LOT A LOT of pressure on it. So no, he wouldn't be able to break it like that lol.

Thanks for writing!