Reviews for A Journey Made
Guest chapter 7 . 8/15/2012
hope you complete this
suspicion93 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Like the story

but could you stop typing everything in bold?

It's kinda distracting
lynn chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
I love Charlie and Hermione fics. Yours is fantastic. I can't wait to see how things unfold for them while they are in Romania. Keep up the great work and update soon!
DuckiBelle chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I like the prologue. It is a great start with just a hint of creepy goodness. I am excited to read more.
dragongirl2101 chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
haha of cource that would happen to hermione! poor girl...or lucky? idk? well i really like your story sofar i cant wait to read more please post more soon! D
NikkiT453 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Brilliant story. Please continue.
I read not write chapter 7 . 2/2/2012
right, first off, I would have reviewed each chapter as i read it, however i figured 7 notifications RE: reviews would have been irritating when you saw they were all from the same person!

I am a massive Charlie/Hermione fan and I cannot wait to 'see' (if that's the right word) them in Romania!

I've enjoyed reading each chapter so far, I think they're really well written and in the earlier chapters you addressed the loss of friends and family and the general struggle with the aftermath of the war really well.

It was easy to read in that the experiences and reactions felt realistic and true to each character.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Love it!
CocoRocks chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
This is great but do you think from now on you could write this in regular font and not in bold.
maggy black chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
OOOOMG I love it! It's perfect! exactly what I was looking for! I reeeally hope you update soon! It's wonderful so far :)
Kaleidoscope77 chapter 7 . 1/30/2012
I just found this story & I love it. I can't wait for more!