Reviews for the fox and the hound future
josh chapter 6 . 3/26
tod copper believe love help them kil momter
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
I would have liled?if?had slit cashes throat
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
It was awesome
grizzlewolfbrown1218 chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I like the story, but they are out of character, and if you want to keep them that way, I would like more development. Also, it's abnormal for a fox to be large enough to take on 4 dogs, and a man. If he's large enough, its another characterization issue. Just a tip, cause I'm lovin this.
Person chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
OMGEEBERS!
Person chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
DUN DUN DUN!
jeremy1555 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I like this story, but please indent when they talk, many writers have this problem, I did too,

(ex. honey, I lost my coat!

no you didn't dear, its up your butt and around the corner!)

I know its bad example, but you get what I mean, yes? this story is good, indent when characters talk and it'll be great.
James Parsons chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
Good story, but was the cussing necessary?
WarlordCookie chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Great couple of chapters looks to me like Tod's lost it but who wouldn't when you know who killed your mam

Keep going :)
Himori Koriyama chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This quite an intense drama. However, I feel Tod and Vixey are somewhat out of character. I just can't picture Tod or Vixey being so vengeful and murderous.
WarlordCookie chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Ohhhh what will tod do now will copper find out will tod tell him oooohh I'm so excited

"Come on now calm down"

Anyway

Nice dude great second chapter really like how you've joined the first film with the second one.
PotterFrost chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ooooh scandalous!

Lovely chapter, just make the dialogue a bit more flowy
WarlordCookie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Dude great start to a great looking story one of the best I've seen please more! :)