Reviews for Love Will Find A Way
Murderous ScAndler chapter 2 . 3/30
I love the story so far
PunkRoseBlitz chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
So, this will have a sequel? I really enjoyed this, and I thank you for writing an awesome Rodrick/OC story! You rock! :)
Padsey chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
FindingSkyTrilogy chapter 28 . 10/27/2013
I love this story so far, it's so good :) keep up the good updates
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
This story is great but why didn't you finish your other story "Book 2: New life"? Its really awesome!
hayhayEM chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
i was a freshman in high school last year and it was one of the best years ever i never realized how much middle school sucked until i got to high school lol you have so much more freedom there but i was scared as hell my first day cause the school was huge! but you get used to it but remember to join clubs and dont be afraid to put yourself out there and make new friends it will make thing a whole lot easier and be sure to get on your teachers good side:)
good luck:) hope your freshman year is one of the best:)
Stinker126 chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Oh jealousy…
IGotThatRedLipClassicThing13 chapter 22 . 7/17/2013
Wow I really love this story. It's just so ducky!
By the way, ducky is a synonym for wonderful. Not many people know that, so I just love spreading it and maybe it'll finally catch on… wow, I really am a weird. Lol I love Emma though, you really should have her dye her hair brown. I wonder what Rodrick's reaction would be… and now I'm talking as if they were real people. Well they are real people… in our hearts. Lmao that was so cheesy. The kind of cheese that is extra gooey… and now I'm hungry. Until next time! Keep on writing!
Stinker126 chapter 19 . 7/14/2013
Oh my god XD
Stinker126 chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
Oh snap he kissed her!
Stinker126 chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Awwww Rodrick's having cute flashbacks :)
hayhayEM chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
OMG they are so cute together! :D and she should totally get a husky my grandma has one and he has the prettiest blue eyes and he gets complements everywhere he goes but he does bite ALOT lol keep up the good work:D
IGotThatRedLipClassicThing13 chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
It's probably too late, but to reminisce in the past. I had a tea party for my sixteenth birthday party. It involved tea (obviously), a birthday cake (optional, but recommended no matter what), and fairy bread. Instruction on how to make the scrumptious fairy bread: bread, butter, and sprinkles; in that order. If you ever have a tea party again, consider adding that to the menu, you won't regret it. Unless you don't like butter or sprinkles. But that would be like saying daisies don't like sun (a total lie).
bronze Dragon chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Request
What if in Roderick rules Greg did not tell Susan about the party and Greg did not take pictures during the party. Will frank and Susan still find out about the party? Please write this.
Keep up the good work.
hayhayEM chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
OMG I LOVE IT! They are so cut together! .
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »