Reviews for Long, Long Way From Home
cazzykay chapter 32 . 12/5/2013
I just got done read your fan fiction it was good . The sex was so good It was cool that you put Jared and Jensen in this story . It made me langh in a couple chapter . I give this story 10 all the way
random-is-awsome chapter 23 . 10/25/2013
Love the story but i think that i have pretty much reached my smut threshold reading it.
HopelessScout0 chapter 31 . 6/27/2013
You know, I kind of wished they'd be in foursome, or at least have the Jensen/Jared situation resolved TT (in my mind Jensen got over his issues and finally properly got together with Jared)
HopelessScout0 chapter 32 . 6/27/2013
I'm not crying there's just an insanely beautiful fanfic in my eyes TT
TangibleDarkness chapter 32 . 6/4/2013
Oh my gosh its taken me forever but I finally finished this. Its officially my favorite SPN story out of the thousands that I've read. I am now officially a fangirl of your stories
DoubleTalkinJive chapter 11 . 5/22/2013
OMG :O :O
DoubleTalkinJive chapter 9 . 5/21/2013
You actually pulled a facepalm, a whole ton of laughing and jaw dropping. I am enjoying this way too much. [Except I usually don't feel much at ease with fics about J2, but this one is manageable so far.] When you mentioned bringing everybody in, I was like "This is gonna be a huge party!".
If you ever do a sequel, count me in as follower :)
DoubleTalkinJive chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Well...that escalated quickly.
DoubleTalkinJive chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Chapter 1: "Someone started screaming and none of them were sure who it was…maybe it was all of them…and then Jensen fainted."
Chapter 2: "Deaniepoo" to the last sentence.
I'm dying. I had to stop what I was doing to laugh. I love your sense of humor, I mean it.
I love the story so far. No typos whatsoever, smooth flow. Good job.
DoubleTalkinJive chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Ok this is a long-ass story and I just started reading it, and it looks pretty awesome. You sure know how to write in character :) I will be enjoying this for sure.
Ishtar205 chapter 32 . 5/7/2013
Wow !
I'm a little speechless cause I LOVED it !
Even if it was sad for the Js

Thanks a lot !
bubbleworld chapter 32 . 5/4/2013
It's over ? But ...but ... Jensen and Jared are unhappy :'(
They were all mushy mushy and pouuuuuf tadaaaaa go reader go cryyyyyyyyy ! ... T.T
Is there a sequel planned or written ? I really love your style ! thanks !
Darkangelwitch chapter 32 . 1/29/2013
You know I kinda wanted a Foursome
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh my goodness this is absolutely amazing so far, although a little confusing at first cos of the doubles. However you seem to put all the characters in perfect... character haha. Will definitely be reading more!
Tisha Wyman chapter 18 . 11/27/2012
They are so in deep doo doo. Wow! Liked this one.