Reviews for Altair and His Templar Doctor
WhitePhoenix357 chapter 2 . 2/22
Wow. Can't say anything that hasn't been said before. :)
oochya chapter 2 . 5/28/2015
Quite a few errors dotting the story, but a lovely story nevertheless. A good look at the tense, a bit of revision to create more of a flow to the story, and a quick peek at the spelling (specifally on the word "forgive") could do wonders to this already wondrous tale.
I know you list this work as 'finished', but have you ever thought on expanding it? The last few sentences at the end of chapter two seems to eerily prompt more to the story, but is there? You already have 33 favorites (including me), so I'm sure the others would be willing to see where you could lead us as well.
Seriously great story, though. Keep at it. As always, have a nice day.
Elusive Kite chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Nice work, I liked it even if I haven't played any of the Assassin Creed games in full (I find their 'assissins' concept somewhat stupid and the games' AI somewhat lacking).

However this story contains many errors, they are noticeable even for someone like me, to wich English is not the mother tongue (I'm sure this review is going to have some errors too, because of that XD).

It would be worth the time to have someone to check out and correct all the errors for the story is enjoyable and I'm adding it up to my favorites.

Regards,
ElusiveKite
Assassin Poma chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Well done!
DanAlaya chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
ok. This was a bloody amazing story! Funny, poignent, heartfelt and angsty. Andrew is an amazing OC. What a character. And what a brilliant back story. I have loved reading this. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oucuucuchchchch
Megan chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
It's a beautiful and heartwarming story. I really do love it. The characters and the emotions are so real, it's almost as if I'm standing there watching it all play out. Lovely, just lovely.
Atramentous StygianIron chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Billiantly written.

Please continue!
dippychick16 chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
This is the second story of yours I've read now and I'm definitely gunna read more! This was really good it was interesting to have Andrew's point of view of things as well. It's nice to see Maria and Altair in a fic together as well seeing as there aren't really many of them.

There are a few grammar mistakes though such as you use the wrong type of your/you're at times. I don't know whether you'd be able to spot them if you re read or if a Beta would come in handy.

Anyway, I'll be off to read some of your other stories now!
Catie501 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Hello there, just wanted to say WOW, a new story every friday: I LOVE YOU :D :) Oh, and by the by I'm Catie501 from deviant, just have to fave them here too :D I totally LOVE this one though! Keep up the good work, and I can look forward to many fridays to come :D
Maki-san chapter 1 . 1/30/2012