Reviews for Green Card: Gaara's answer
kAmiskee chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
at first i was confused...then i understood...i guess i didn't read it too carefully...awwwwwwh gaara...how sad! i love this story. -
Blurring Fandoms chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
GAARA NEEDS HUGGLES!
onetikakawachi chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Great story and I love all of Matsuri's blushing and emotions.

I wish I could play that game with ninjas
AuthorSwimmerPoet chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is the most adorable game of Apples to Apples ever. I'm pretty sure I told you before, but I just wanted to say it again. And I love the little 'moral' at the end of the story...sure I said that to you too, but I just like to reaffirm things. And now you'll be able to remember those opinions forever, because I wrote it in a review ;)
Mommy Bear chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Cute story. Really liked the popsicle part and Baki always near the Sand sibs. Wonder at what point Gaara decided he needed to learn to read, probably when he became Kazekage and had to. Patient Temari - always watching out for him. Great story. Waiting for more, esp. one on Kankaruo.
CaptainFlye chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
So sad for Gaara! Wish you'd made it a little longer, but i can see how that would have been tedious. Btw, was Matsuri the one who put down 'teacher' for 'awesome'? It would certainly explain the blush, wouldn't it? And I love Temari's reaction to Gaara putting down love. She went and got 'necessary' instead. :3

Great story hime; keep it up!