Reviews for Four Days and Eleven Hours
DarrenCrissLvr chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
oh my god this is like the best and fluffiest and cutest and just... GAH! thing i've read in like FOREVER!
JUICEMOOSE chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Can you make this into an ongoing story? please? I have never been a big Seblaine fan but I loved this and want a story!

3 JM

P.S. Love your work! and can't wait for more!
CharlieSchulz chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is adorable! The dialogue was wonderfully refreshing, the mood and pacing and setting was all so well thought out, just really, really good work!
boldpens chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was so sweet, I loved it.
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Ooo interesting I've never read a fic with Sebastian in it before! I'm not sure if I like him at all or just hate him... but in this oneshot you did a really wonderful job of making me feel like I could totally ship Blaine/Sebastian. :D Awesome little drabble, I totally bought all of it. Really felt in character for both of them and worked with the whole "10 years later" thing. ;)

Nice job.

I will say though that I noticed right in the summary before clicking on the fic that you spelled "déjà vu" and "Michael" wrong - you probably should fix that so more people feel inclined to click on your fic, misspellings might discourage people. :P

Also in the actual fic you spell the same part "daja" again and also have "Sound horrible" is bad grammar, you probably meant for Blaine to say "Sounds" with an "s" at the end... ;)

For the "Blaine laughed because it was complete crap" part I think you should italicize "what" - if you can't italicize on this site but you did in the actual original file you wrote it in, try saving it as a .odt file and it should work. ;) Oh and the comma at the end of that (after "crap") should be a semicolon.

Also... can you help me figure out how/where to find "big bangs" when they happen for Glee (or any fandom I guess but especially Glee since that's the fandom you're finding them for)? Or really challenges of any kind on livejournal? It's a livejournal thing, right? I'm not a very experienced livejournal user and all I've written so far for Glee is a Quinn season 1-centric fic and one very tiny Will/Emma/Carl drabble thing for a challenge on that site, like 100 words or something... but I'd love to try something new... :P So if you could help me out I'd really appreciate it. Sorry for spamming your review section with all this stuff but I hope you don't mind, I'm only trying to help with the beta-ish thing and I really did enjoy this oneshot! Thanks so much for posting it. I'm glad I'm subscribed to your author alert. ;)
Aledda chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oh that was very sweet. I liked how teasing they were with each other and that Blaine is still the same hopeless romantic. Also, that Blaine misses Sebastian's sleezy comments. This was adorable