Reviews for Dream Waltz
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 7/7
Certainly my favorite chapter of this collection. Excellent in everyway, from top to bottom! I agree with most everything you put into this work.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 7/7
A rather sickeningly sweet tale
Sora Tayuya chapter 8 . 7/7
A delightful tale. And always find of a little AquaZack tease
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 7/7
So very amusing
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 6/30
This was a fantastic idea. This also gives room to help explain the Pixar theory, but with Disney.
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 6/30
I agree, slightly depressing. However, also becoming rather amusing running joke: Terra likes her, she seems fantastic and adorable, then bam! Literal Prince charming shows up. Anyone would feel a WTF moment seeing this play out in real life, probably more so if it happened more than once to poor Terra and it became jokingly-exasperating.
Sora Tayuya chapter 4 . 6/14
Hm, well okay then. I do like the humor in them all considering their actions to be making a movie/video game for others.
Sora Tayuya chapter 3 . 6/14
Wow, this went an interesting direction. Very fancy.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 6/13
Hm, a good look into Terra's head in canon
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 6/13
I'm quite sure you are thinking of the Japanese take of the two lovers separated by the Milky Way, who can only see each other once every so often when birds come together to form a path for them to meet on.

I am far too lazy and tired Tonite to research what this story officially is. The two have very similar, long names however.
V-bird chapter 9 . 12/27/2013
Adorable chapter :D
V-bird chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Oh this one was even better. I like how you made the mice and birds shapeshifters, really cool choice. "D
V-bird chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Poor Terra, feels so deprived of the girl he loves cause she's with someone else.
V-bird chapter 2 . 12/27/2013