Reviews for The Pregnancy Project
lol who just does that?
LuvPeaceCandy chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue writing this - it's amazing! Best story Ive ever read on this site1
NverSayNver chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Just stalking all of you stroies..lol.. But I really like tgis one too! Updte soon!
pumpkinking5 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
Thanks for updating!

I like how Troy is supporting Gabby. He is making sure to be there for her during her fake pregnancy.

Lauryns is feeling so hurt with Matthew deserting her. Gabby feels so lucky to have Troy in her life.
xFirstBadHabit chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Loved it (:
yogaluva chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
aww Gabriella is feeling guilty

awesome update..and Troy is there for her..
Jadiee chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
UDFlyers chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Great update!
KayBaby9384 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Too bad your story is "The Pregnancy Project" by Gaby Rodriguez but with different characters. Gaby actually went through the whole project at her school. She did it to make a difference, not so someone like you could plagerize her work. And the really sad part is even though you stole it, it's not nearly as good as hers. Poor grammar, lousy punctuation, and plagerized.
KayBaby9384 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
i heart v-hudgens chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I love this story, actual I love all of your stories. Gabriella is my favorite character in HSM,so I practically enjoy anything with her I love the fact that she is a strong character in all of year stories,and it makes your writing different to all other writers.

lola is cute maybe the brother angelo could be lola's twin instead of Gabrielle. update soon if u can. I am a huge fan
Jadiee chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
Jadiee chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
LOVE IT!
Jeanette chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Good job! I'm definitely hooked :)