Reviews for Touch of Ice
SadFish chapter 9 . 6/29
Im trying to enjoy the stories but none of them are complete, even the ones that are marked as complete are not finished. Read the rest in part 2! Yeah that is an incomplete story and it should not be marked as complete. Then there was the dragon one, i can tell you right now that part of the reason why you still have so few reviews on that story despite it being a better written than average story of harry being paired with a creature who is also an OMC is because its only 1 chapter, because on top of that it is not complete, and you're I'll continue it if its popular line pisses people off. Some people will not review when authors say stuff like that even if its their favorite story.

It's just sad cuz your stories, especially this one, have a lot of potential. I love this harry with two malfoys and the puppets are just cool. But then nah. Another cliffy and with a year since the last update, probably abandoned.
HarmoniousPotter chapter 9 . 2/28
I love this story so far. I really hope you continue it.
vampire moonlight chapter 9 . 1/31
update soon please
sandivivaelanime chapter 9 . 1/21
OMG PLEASE UPDATE STORY
aminoor chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
love it please update this fic
Mags1st chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
Please, please, pleaaaaassseeeeee do continue soooo loving it!
Rabunga chapter 9 . 3/23/2015
Love this so far...very different sort of story...keep those chappies coming pretty please! Am reading all your stories as I am hooked!
darkfoxy28 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
i like it please contineu
Mazentius chapter 4 . 2/26/2015
The problem I have right here is that it ends with having people be categorized as submissive or dominant. The fact that you are doing this is truly annoying because humans as in nature are neither. While I'm interested in reading the story, this right here is a major killer for me. There is also the option of having someone be versatile, as having submissive and dominant seems more of a creature thing rather than a human thing. Just something I really recommend that writers should steer clear of to make more believable characters.
QueenLyssa chapter 9 . 2/22/2015
hmmm yummy! A threesome between Harry-Draco-Hydrus sounds really hot. And Mina and Nana are so cute! I love that they are practically Harry's children and that he treats them as such. I really look forward to more of this story. When will Harry find out who keeps throwing curses at him and when will they learn to leave him alone? Will Harry end up turning to Voldemort for guidance on the situation? Or will Draco and Hydrus go all dominant and fight to protect their submissive? How long until the school turns on Ron and Hermione for being traitors? And what about the wizarding world learning the truth of Dumbledores actions? Will Harry explain his past to his cute doms? Are Voldemort and Lucius forming a courting contract for the boys?
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Wonder if they will figure out whose magical signature is sending the curses and have his dolls pay them a visit.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 9 . 2/15/2015
Can't wait for more
Confused Hitman chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
I'm just waiting for some lemony goodness! Ps. Love the story
ob1292 chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
A very interesting beginning. I was hesitant at first when i first read about the Puppet ability but you are making it very interesting, I am also eager to see how Harry and voldy will be able to co-exist.
Good Job