Reviews for Home Tastes Like Cheeseburgers
allanimeisgoodanime chapter 1 . 1/8
I just started to crying after I got it...holy s#*t
nightwing5723 chapter 3 . 10/18/2015
I really like this story. can you please continue it. I'd like to see the others reactions wen they find out that Alfred has Synesthesia.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2015
Nice moment of feels... I so needed this... TT
It's-effing-fusha chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Okay I loved this a lot. Do you actually have tastes for your emotions? I have colors, but it doesn't really make sense to anyone when I say laughter is bright blue and loneliness is white. Anyway, this was awesome. Keep up the nice work!
It's-effing-fusha chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Nothing like good ol' usuk family angst to get my day started.
PhantomLoveArk chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Wow your style is just amazing and i love your stories. Everything flows so nicely and they are just beautiful all together! Please keep wrighting "for forever and ever"!
Home-Light Blue chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
lies, I see home as light blue. (Sorry, I accidentally posted before I was ready.)
I'm not saying you did everything wrong. For all I know, you could be synesthesic, and this is how you perceive the world. You did a very good job, and I like the comparisons.
America is light red and dark violet.
England is light green and yellow.
Cheeseburger is tan, yellow, and black.
That's what I see.
(If you want to respond to me, just mention it in your sequel epilogue thingy, unless you already posted it. Then you can mull it over in your head or something.)
Home-Light Blue chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
This is pretty good, but I'm pretty sure you aren't synesthesic yourself.
-Alfred wouldn't be able to connect cheeseburgers to Arthur if he'd never tasted it before.
-Same for all flavors.
-This isn't really a criticism, but taste-word is a pretty rare form. Letter/number-color or sound-color is more likely.
I know this because I have a mild form of word-color synesthesia myself. As my name up top im
Kathrynzala chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
THIS IS SO AWESOME

I LOVE YOU
thedarksideofhetalia chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Yaaaaay for adorable UsUk!
THIS STORY MY SOUL
thedarksideofhetalia chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Ohmygod
I'm crying
This is like angst mixed with crack idk it's amazing
thedarksideofhetalia chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That...
That shit is deep
Woah
Xenat25 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
This was lovely! Alfred's thoughts were very well done, and his interactions with the other characters were quite in-character. Thanks for writing!
Juniper Night chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
YES! You included synesthesia! So cool :) have you mayhap read the Secret Series?
mofalle chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Well I learned a new term today. I never knew what Synesthesia was until this fic. Adjectives as flavors is interesting. I find the flavor and the emotion combination mac n cheese.