Reviews for Home Tastes Like Cheeseburgers
PhantomLoveArk chapter 3 . 10/24/2014
Wow your style is just amazing and i love your stories. Everything flows so nicely and they are just beautiful all together! Please keep wrighting "for forever and ever"!
Home-Light Blue chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
lies, I see home as light blue. (Sorry, I accidentally posted before I was ready.)
I'm not saying you did everything wrong. For all I know, you could be synesthesic, and this is how you perceive the world. You did a very good job, and I like the comparisons.
America is light red and dark violet.
England is light green and yellow.
Cheeseburger is tan, yellow, and black.
That's what I see.
(If you want to respond to me, just mention it in your sequel epilogue thingy, unless you already posted it. Then you can mull it over in your head or something.)
Home-Light Blue chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
This is pretty good, but I'm pretty sure you aren't synesthesic yourself.
-Alfred wouldn't be able to connect cheeseburgers to Arthur if he'd never tasted it before.
-Same for all flavors.
-This isn't really a criticism, but taste-word is a pretty rare form. Letter/number-color or sound-color is more likely.
I know this because I have a mild form of word-color synesthesia myself. As my name up top im
Kathrynzala chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
THIS IS SO AWESOME

I LOVE YOU
thedarksideofhetalia chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Yaaaaay for adorable UsUk!
THIS STORY MY SOUL
thedarksideofhetalia chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Ohmygod
I'm crying
This is like angst mixed with crack idk it's amazing
thedarksideofhetalia chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
That...
That shit is deep
Woah
Xenat25 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
This was lovely! Alfred's thoughts were very well done, and his interactions with the other characters were quite in-character. Thanks for writing!
Juniper Night chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
YES! You included synesthesia! So cool :) have you mayhap read the Secret Series?
mofalle chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
Well I learned a new term today. I never knew what Synesthesia was until this fic. Adjectives as flavors is interesting. I find the flavor and the emotion combination mac n cheese.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Please do make a sequel! This was so adorable and sweet. I love when the two of them make up in fanfics!
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I loved it. It was very creative! :) I don't like asparugus either hamburgers are the best! XD
Sukemida chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I love this story and it's whole idea! You should defiantly do a sequel. If I were writing it, it would be about the nations finding out about Alfred's 'ability!' (sorry if that offends anyone, I just can't spell the thing!) anyways, this story was very cute and I would love it if you continued it!
Apple-Cola chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
This is such a cute story! I love the idea of it. All three chapters were adorable and a delight to read.
Vani Jane chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
D'awww... This whole chapter was cute *w*

And this: "Huh, not women's shoes… just womanly clicking.", made me LOL so hard. XD

I enjoyed this a lot, as in, all three chapters of it. And it's made me A LOT hungry. I want cheeseburgers and strawberry ice cream with chocolate syrup now. ;;

Thank you for writing this!

You should do a sequel/epilogue thing since you're having fun with this world. LOL. XD

-Vani Jane