Reviews for Kannazuki no Miko:Rewritten: My sister and I
Yo chapter 7 . 11/16/2013
Absolutely wonderful, I really love reading your knm stories, sorry for reviewing so late a time and being so outdated. But I just had to tell you that I hope that you will always continue writing as you are a fantastic writer. Kudos to you
leafsdownfall chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
I finally finished it... by the way, I'm the Mysterious Man. You are a great writer. PM me the name of the story about the original Hikari, will you? I would love to read it, unless, of course, it's under the same name as on here.
Ayanokoji Akuno chapter 7 . 3/16/2013
I remember the original of this story some odd years back. I loved the story then, and I have to say this rewrite, vastly different in many aspects, is just as great, if not, even better with the rewrite.

It took me for a loop with how you switched their roles, but it turned out even better than I had expected it. And not trying to be sappy or sarcastic, but it really was great, brought back some old feelings from when I first read the original (which, when I first read it, it was on my first psp).

As far as grammar, sentence structure, and the like go, I found it all well thought out, and re-done well.

I initially came here to look for a different KnM fanfic (which I'm saddened to see it hasn't been updated yet), and saw the recognizable, and blaring 'new' title of this fic. The story still holds in the same light [for me] as when I read it the first time. Keep up the work.
guinisee chapter 7 . 2/21/2013
I remember the first time I read this story, the original, and I have to admit that even comparing the two seems to do this new version injustice. The old version had two dimensional characters and unbelievable plot. Which is not to say that your plot has become any more believable, but that to lack both is to court disaster. Here, you brought those two to life. A marked improvement. Keep practicing.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
Love it! Write a story on seiya and akao
Insertanamehere chapter 7 . 12/7/2012
Dear GOD this was good! SeiyaxAkao in the future hopefully! I like their personalities and they'd make a great couple! It'd be a kickass story!
KJacket chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Very nicely written! It has been an awesome ride from the prequel, glad I stumbled across this and took the time to read it. Hope you consider writing more stories!
Varshe Ashray chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
As expected,it's very good,although really big change from the previous version.

This version is slightly more realistic,and there's more intimacy,but the previous one is more fluffy and innocently sweet.

You could've made them into 2 different stories.
I saw your comment about declining in reposting the previous person,I must ask you to re-think that decision,for they are both really well written.
Polerbair chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Thank you for pulling off a happy ending for these two. I would never have forgiven you if you killed off Kotoha.

Although I was a little disappointed in how Shizuka became a sex crazed pervert, like the rule about not a stitch of cloths when ever they're home alone and sex every two hours and always slipping in a sexual innuendo every chance she could? Really? Did she have to be such a perv? I like this pairing much better before the angst. They were sweeter when it was less about the sex.

Also I like the length. I tend to prefer the longer read stories over the short little one shots. I generally shoot for about 10,000 words per chapter in my stories because I think chapters should have a little meat to them and yours are even longer so kudos on that.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories.
Polerbair chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
AHH! The ANGST! Not a big fan of angst but I do have to say you painted a pretty good picture of one of the bigger problems with incest even when potential birth defects aren't an issue. When one dates some one met outside of the family and things don't work out one can just break it off and move on but siblings are siblings for life and when a romantic relationship between two siblings doesn't work out it can really wreck the family. The misery Kotoha and Shizuka AND the maid all went through really drives that point home.

Oh and by the way, I noticed an error in chapter 4, when Shizuka and Nanami are on the class trip and Nanami tells Shizuka she has two twin sisters, one two years younger and the other three years younger. Well, if one is two years younger and the other is three years younger than they're not really twins then, are they. That was a careless oops.
Polerbair chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Another awesome chapter. It's a little sad that Kotoha didn't get to reciprocate. I'm sure she would have enjoyed giving as much as receiving.

I know I do. ooops, Did I say that out loud? ;)
Polerbair chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Wow, I'd love to see an anime like this. This blows Candy Boy away. In fact it's almost kind of a cross between Candy Boy and Kiss Sis. I love how affectionate they are with each other. This is awesome.
Polerbair chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Just finished chapter 2 and so far this is the best thing I've ever read on this sight. By the way that last anonymous review was mine. I didn't realize I wasn't logged in until after I submitted it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Before I read any story here I always look at the reviews first to get an idea about the quality first because I've come across so much poorly written garbage but even so I can't count how many times I've read glowing reviews only to find more rubbish inside so when I read all the glowing reviews for this one I thought "Yeah, I've heard that before." and didn't get my hopes up.

After reading just the first chapter I have to say Oh... my... God! This really is very well written. I sometimes come up with a good idea for story and I'm pretty good with dialog but my narrative completely sucks. Describing the visual aspect of a scene is something I always found very challenging. I wish I could write half as well as you did here.

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this and then looking for more of your work. Also marking as a favorite story and favorite author. Very well done. :D
agirl002 chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
I think you stories are amazing, this included. Hope there's more to come in this fandom; thanks for sharing.