Reviews for Keep It Together
bat-tron chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Why do I read these types of stories? Honestly, they just break my heart and keep me up at night.
Poor Wally. :c
Claud chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Come on, please please please update! This story is seriously awesome. I mean, I'd say some thing about your style that I think you could improve except...
Well I think you have it nailed.
reddoggie chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Please continue, I need to know what happens next! Hopefully someone will find something fishy with Wally, and figure out whats bothering him. Thanks!QQ
MysticSpeedForce1234 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awww pooooooor Wally.
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Of course Robin knows! Robin knows everything...I can't wait to read more, although I'll probably cry if Wally says any of the abuse is his fault.
13LuckyWishes chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Waaaaaalllllyyyyyyyyyy. In other, more coherent, words, I love this so far. :D I think that a lot of authors struggle with making the whole "abused speedster" thing feel contrived and melodramatic, what with Wally having superpowers and all. I'm kind of impressed with how the style keeps my heart hurting in all of the best ways possible without what of the story you have so far delving merrily into feeling over the top. The only criticism I have is that their voices feel just a little off...? But seriously, that's a huge nitpick. Everything that drives your characters, their thought processes, and what makes them *them* is still there and spot-on. Characterization can be hit or miss in this fandom, so yeah. I really love this so far. XD (At least I hope "so far" applies here. Please tell me this isn't a oneshot?)
CaptainAlias chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Very well written, and I like where this is going.
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is an excellent start. Very clear, flowing writing. This is looking really good and I can't wait to see where it's going.
LadyDragonfly123 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
OMG, I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!
Lina Cross chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That definition of happiness? How you placed it? MIND FREAKIN BLOWN, MAN! And I do not say that a lot. It was quite beautiful. This is gonna be more than just the one chapter, right? Because that opening was beautiful.
asdf chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is a very well written story. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing this. Please update soon.
Adoglover5 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Fantastic start _

Even though there wasn't much description on the flashback, you could really picture what was going on though. That's just plan awesome!

Please update soon!
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is so good! D:
youngjusticefanatic chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
damn you brilliant writer... I have a Physics GCSE in less than an hour and you had to go and write a damn good story so that I wouldn't do my revision ;P
YJ-Lover chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Alright story if you make more chapters that would be better. But is this a backstory of Wally's life or is it a best friend thing between Wally and Robin?