Reviews for Appearances
konarciq chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Not half as deep and subtle as that other story I just read of you, but very nice and funny in its own sort. I certainly had a good chuckle about Claymore enjoying the Captain's antics :-)

I think you nailed Carolyn's reluctance to go to that party very well. She doesn't seem like an avid partygoer in the first place, and it makes sense that it'd be even less under the circumstances you created here.
Her reactions to the Captain's comments and antics were great, as were people's reactions to them. I bet she's got quite some practice in keeping a straight face by now!

And one of my favourite bits of dialogue was this:
"Here, allow me to escort you to the dining room."
"I can manage by myself, thank you."
"Nonsense, I insist on catering to your every whim, tonight and every night."
"If that is the case, then my current 'whim' is to walk to the dining room alone."
LOL I'll try to keep that exchange in mind for when some idiot insists on accompanying me next time!
Upeasterner chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
Sigh. Once again, a lovely continuation of the post-70 GaMM plot!
TereseLucy384 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
So much fun ;) This was, really, just like reading an episode. Your writing style is wonderful - I could really picture all of this happening.

How nice for Claymore getting to enjoy watching the antics instead of attracting them, too. hahaha

*sigh* I repeat - he can crash my dinner party anytime!

Wonderful job.
LecterGirl32 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
I just came across this story. And well I have to say it was very enjoyable. : ). I do hope that you continue writing it.
TereseLucy384 chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
Hi :D Glad to see that you updated. I love how you captured C&D's personalities. *sigh*

Can't wait for the dinner party . . . hehe . . . I'm sure Daniel Gregg will have a little fun. *sigh again* (he can crash my dinner party any time ;)
TereseLucy384 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
heehee - cute story :D - will there be more? I'd love to see what happens at the dinner party.
Upeasterner chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Your usual excellent ear for dialog! And "ghost of a chance..." I feel for CM!