Reviews for The NCIS Weekly Drabble
diana teo chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
Wot Binkey said. Remake is right. The writers are running out of ideas. Great last line, as usual!
binkeybella chapter 13 . 3/23/2015
Ah yes, yet another teeth-grinding story arc to sit through, where Harper Dearing ended up gaining more of my sympathy than Samantha Ryan. Such a bizarre thing, to supposedly search the Director's vehicle, and yet somehow miss a bomb large enough to blow the whole of NCIS to smithereens. And then finding it, not just driving or pushing the vehicle into the Potomac across the street. Oh well. I guess I couldn't suspend my believe anymore by that point! And let's not even contemplate the incredible act of Tony and Ziva jumping into an elevator in a major emergency, something that even grade school children are lectured not to do. Anyways, it's nice to come at it from a different angle like you did, and see a singular point of view.
scousemuz1k chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
I'm so glad you've reappeared!
Neat angle, well picked out - as usual.
Killer last line - as usual!
I know you're busy, but season 10 please? I'm not asking for much...
Schmaltzy chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
Hey! Great to see the weekly drabbles back again! Think you can catch up? ;)
diana teo chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Tsk tsk, Gibbs. You'd never ever have a reason to question the team's loyalty, that's for sure, after all they've sacrificed for you.
ytteb chapter 12 . 1/21/2014
Oh, Gibbs! Pot calling kettle black etc etc but when was he ever logical? Good picture of his puzzlement.
ytteb chapter 11 . 1/21/2014
It was great to see Stan again ... I suppose in some ways Stan has been caught in one job for a long time. He must have been an agent afloat for at least as long as Tony has worked for Gibbs. I wonder if that is usual? Great insight in this one - I was never sure if it was good or bad that Tony hadn't been in the basement for a while.
ytteb chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
It was fun to see McGee get cross in this episode and get his revenge. And I'd never really thought about it, but I guess you're right that McGee is a lot more assured these days - about his computer skills anyway.
ytteb chapter 9 . 1/21/2014
Interesting thought that Tony will steer clear of Ziva for her own good. And I did hate that he got called 'dead weight' ... sigh.
ytteb chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
This was a sad episode and you've caught that mood very well. It must be very strange to work in law enforcement and know that you still don't have all the answers.
ytteb chapter 7 . 1/21/2014
Interesting look into Abby's mind - I think she must go on her instincts as well (the way she takes/doesn't take to people immediately) but she just rationalises it away.
ytteb chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
I could never quite understand why McGee was so mean with Dorneget but I guess that being on Team Gibbs doesn't encourage building of good, supportive relationships! And you're so right, Ned is 'hapless'.
ytteb chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Gibbs should have made a new rule about not trusting her! And how would he have managed to avoid all these tests ... but then, Gibbs is a force of nature. You brought out the contradictions in Gibbs very well here.
ytteb chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Although some people might think his haircut is as bizarre as the tights! I think you're right - Gibbs had a lot in common with the super heroes.
ytteb chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Hmmm, but I suspect Tony usually makes the right decision. I wonder if Tim thinks he made the right decision about his super job.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »