Reviews for 5 Memories That Hit Sarah Like a Freight Train
missoutontheprize chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wonderful and beautiful, I loved reading it.
beckwee chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is exactly how I want Chuck and Sarah's future to work out. If the 'magic kiss' didn't work, I would want Sarah's memories to come to her out of the blue like this. I'm sorry this review sucks, but I have yet been able to articulate my feelings on the finale so far. But this was exactly what I needed, so thank you for this.
Course Jester chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Very well done, LL. It's well written stories like this one that will help redeem the finale in my eyes. Thanks for giving me a little glimpse of the road back.
AsianChikka521 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Jesus Christ, this is beautiful. Oh my God. I love this so much, you talented human being. Tears: they're in my eyes. Haha, thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing. 3
Nb chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Great story!
chuckaddict chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I loved it :)
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
i like this is there any possibility of more?
esardi chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Very nicely done Lipton. This was not going to be a quick fix. What you wrote has a very high probability of happening. Thank you for providing the clarity that the show needed at the end.

I keep hearing about another 8 minutes in their DVD. Well I hope that is true because I need closure and the final minutes on their beach did not provide it for me.
P.J. Murphy chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Really good. Nice work.
BDaddyDL chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Awesome work, brevity is a sword you use well sir. Thank you.
plan1955 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Lovely story, really enjoyed it! _Please keep writing.
Roger chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Thank you for writing this. I like how you brought the memories back to her. I don't like the way they ended the show and I am still sad about that but reading some of the stories on here has helped.
doc2or chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I enjoyed this story, thank you.
dettiot chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I really enjoyed this! I think the Barstow memory is my favorite, but they're all awesome. Thanks!
Nichole chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This story is so so cute! Please continue writing some Charah fanfiction
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »