Reviews for A Hopeless Passage
JimChou chapter 23 . 6/24/2017
Intense story; great job and your writing is really enjoyable. What a roller-coaster!To me, this one is the better story; Peter and El appear more attuned to Neal's emotional needs; they are not self-righteous and harsh but act truly in Neal's best interests. They are more likeable and trustworthy.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/6/2015
Better than the spanking one...
Dean.is.Batman chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
AH! Neal. Poor baby. omfg. He thinks Peter is a hallucination. God. So much feels.
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Aww poor Neal. At least they caught the scumbag that did that to him! Small consolation, though. It's handy that Neal knows ASL. Oh, gosh. No pun intended.

As I was reading this chapter, in my quite living room/kitchen, I find myself listening to the maddening, incessant drip of the kitchen faucet. It is agitating me greatly. That, coupled with the fact I am irrationally afraid of the dark, I thought it prudent for all to know, be I in Neal's previous position, I would have gone mad within days, a week at most. Thirty-eight days? Not a chance. I would be dead. Or insane beyond hope of ever being sane again.

Not that I am particularly sane as it is ;D

Good story so far, it intrigues me.

-TheOne(AlreadyNotFullyMentallyStableAndEnjoyEvery MinuteOfIt)
Solstice1394 chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
I'm glad I kept reading you're story I have always held a soft spot for Neal and I'm glad that you added my first love Sign Language!
JD2747 chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
Great story! Can't you see this as a movie?..
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 23 . 1/2/2013
3 :D
darrenitis chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
This was such an amazing story! Are you going to write a sequel?
BlueDiamondStar chapter 23 . 8/23/2012
Wow. Wow. Wow.
That was one amazing story. So full of emotions and so touching.
All the details so vivid and imaginable, the relationships.
Loved it very much.
SpencerPlusMeEqualsTrueLOVE chapter 23 . 7/23/2012
That was very cute! I like the angst alot as well. Moat touching ending ever. Loveloveloved it!
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 23 . 3/15/2012
loved it
lyonhaerte chapter 23 . 2/26/2012
I held back on reviewing because I wanted to see exactly how Neal returned to himself. It concerned me that Neal seemed to be drawn as so much younger than he actually is,(traumatic regression notwithstanding) especially since Peter is not that much older. Having said that, this was an extraordinarily well-written story with accurate character expressions. I enjoyed it very much as stand-alone fiction and appreciate the thought and care that went into crafting it. It is often said "Write what you know" and this story seems to reflect that admirably. I did, however, miss Mozzie quite dreadfully!
IceGirl46 chapter 23 . 2/24/2012
Your story was great, just amazing, and I really loved it! And this last chapter... I loved it, it made me cry, really cry! I think I'm gonna miss this story!

As I told you some times ago, I read both stories when you updated the chapters, and I liked Hopeless Passage more than Locus Desperatus, but anyway both of them are fantastic!
LvSammy chapter 23 . 2/23/2012
Okay...so now to let you know you made me cry and I mean CRY! This was awesome! I loved it. I just didnt want it to end. Such a wonderful story! Thank you so much for a great story!
Leighta Greenleaf chapter 23 . 2/23/2012
Yay for a happy ending!

I read both story versions and I liked this one better than Locus Desperatus. It seemed to suit Neal'semotionalneeds better.