Reviews for Wedded Bliss
zuka4one chapter 1 . 4/12
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I like it. Elliot/ Kathy is great. He and liv are better as friends.
Bucken-Berry chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
The problem was that only a few minutes earlier, I received a very similar anti-EK review on another site I posted it on. The timing was extremely suspect, that's all. Wrong place, wrong time and all that. Ranowa was just trying to defend me.

As for the 50 sentences thing, I guess it's just up to each reader. It's basically 50 super-short drabbles. If you like drabbles, you might like these, or you might not. I do appreciate your review.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
WTF? Wow, I'm sorry that I didn't understand the point of writing 50 random sentences was. And now i'm anti-EK because of that? You guys are wayyy to sensitive and defensive. I'm sorry about writing my opinion about your story, although I do believe that's the point of a review...
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I love this! It's amazing!
Sara chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
#35 Bonds is so true. He has a deeper connection with Kathy. Liked this, but would rather read a story. But this was very good.
Lisa chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh these are so true. They fit Elliot and Kathy to a tee.
Ranowa Hikura chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow... another anti-EK review? Okay, now I'M taking the gloves off!

If in real life a man cheated on his wife with another woman and said 'it's because I love Livvie-Liv,' you know what? Nobody would give a damn. The man would be cast as the bad guy and the woman would alimony payments raining down on her because the man treated her like CRAP! But ooooooooh no, when it's your perfect St. Olivia and trapped-in-a'bad'-marriage Elliot, it's OKAY! So you know what? Get married and then see if you like it when your husband cheats on you and claims 'he loved' the other woman, which happens in pretty much every damn EO fic out there. There are only a few ones where Elliot tells Kathy before he and Liv ever do anything- then I just don't like it because I think EO's unrealistic no matter what the circumstances, but at least it's a plausible scenario! Now tell me, what is so bad about Kathy? What is so bad about her being married to Elliot? If you don't like the pairing- LOOK AT THE SUMMARY! IT SAYS IT'S ELLIOT AND KATHY! SO DON'T READ IT IF YOU'RE GOING TO SAY IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE JUST BECAUSE OF THE PAIRING!

...okay. More of a response to the review on svufiction, but whatever. Point is, GREAT story. There needs to be more Elliot and Kathy shippers out there, or at least people willing to write Kathy as a human being.
Bucken-Berry chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
What is there not to get? There are fifty prompts. For each prompt, I write one sentence that fits the prompt. How could you not understand?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I read it, I didnt get it.

I read it again- nope still don't get it