Reviews for Strawberry Kisses
WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME!?
FrenchGirl chapter 1 . 7/16
Adorable!
JessicaxBlackRose chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh gods this was hilarious, I started laughing so hard when Sebastian said he french-kissed the cat and kissed the horses before as well. And then adding strawberries to everything? 3 The ending tho, omg Ciel knows how to get revenge!
SunBinamra chapter 1 . 6/12
This is so outrageous and yet I can actually see this happening in the manga/anime - everyone was so in character (which is both hilarious and terrifying - what on Earth was Sebastian doing French kissing the horses?). Well done!
I...can't...stop...laughing! The ending, was awesome. I could breathe by the end of it. Great Work:)
Goddess of Love chapter 1 . 2/22
Funny and romantic a the same time, and Ciel got jealous of the female cat, so hilarious XD Great Hilarious Story well written. _ Good Day
Lady Lachrymose chapter 1 . 1/22
Lol
The Angels Grace chapter 1 . 1/17
IM LAUGHING SO HARD OMFG. I'm literately so done with Sebastian, putting strawberries in everything.
AnnaLiaDream chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
OMG LOL how can he French kiss a cat? and horses?-_-
But good job Ciel! That kiss was a way too great revenge ;)
ellie chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
oh, i love it. genius. pure genius.
Shiro Arisu chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
If Sebastian was telling the truth then Ciel just indirectly kissed a cat and a horse... XD
That Faggot From Next door chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This fic will always bring a smile to my face
3 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
As cute as this was, AND I hate to be a bitch- cats actually can't smell sweet things therefore the cat couldn't dislike the scent of strawberries c:
Midnight Self chapter 1 . 9/13/2014