Reviews for With benefits
nicolken92 chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
Love it! This is a wonderful story and, after reading it six times, I can't hold on but desire more chapters or maybe an epilogue with the wedding.
Even though, this is one of the best MM/HG fics that I had read, and absolutely one of my top 10 Harry Potter fanfics. PS: Sorry for my poor English, it's not my first language.
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
I love the relationship between them. Its my favourite in the HP universe.
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
This is so well written. I don't think I have ever found and mistakes.
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Still awesome
NeekahLordSkimmonsLove chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I am reading this for the third time now.
MilandaAnza chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
I enjoyed this story so much
Soulless Huntress chapter 16 . 5/3/2016
I love this story... and Minerva's mum is a riot.
elfspirit7 chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Awesome! I should have been studying but couldn't put your fic down; you are a magnificent writer :)!
Gillian chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
No OK... But 'Minerva take her to your room' is too much for a grown woman! Ahahhahahahah! Nahhhhh, why? Lol! Absurd!
Hope6968 chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. So well thought out and well written. Definitely high on my favorites list. Thank you, Hope.
LKlovesAK chapter 16 . 9/5/2015
Yes... Nuff said
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2015
Awww adorable. Brava
loumtom chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
I love this story. I think it's because the pairing makes sense and because the progression of the relationship seems so natural. You've written a wonderful love story.
jadethetroll chapter 16 . 4/3/2015
It's a wonderfu story and definitely worth continuing.
Perhaps, just as a smaller idea, one could change roles while useing that particular spell when making love;)
Sporkmetender chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
This is both hot and adorable. Just the right balance of sexiness and silliness to leave me grinning. Thanks for writing :)