Reviews for With benefits
Awww adorable. Brava
loumtom chapter 15 . 4/13
I love this story. I think it's because the pairing makes sense and because the progression of the relationship seems so natural. You've written a wonderful love story.
jadethetroll chapter 16 . 4/3
It's a wonderfu story and definitely worth continuing.
Perhaps, just as a smaller idea, one could change roles while useing that particular spell when making love;)
Sporkmetender chapter 16 . 2/16
This is both hot and adorable. Just the right balance of sexiness and silliness to leave me grinning. Thanks for writing :)
ihppybttrfly chapter 16 . 12/15/2014
I loved this story. Thanks for writing it with such wit and humor. I am sorry to see you have not written anything in a long time but I have enjoyed all that you written.
Noddybobble chapter 16 . 12/3/2014
Oh gosh, this is brilliant and beautifully written. You write the sex/love making in such an exciting way whilst still capturing the intimacy and gentleness. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you.
kmc356 chapter 3 . 11/14/2014
Re-reading this. The chemistry is so free and easy. Rverything feels very natural. A true delight to read.
LoveGoodWriting chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
Thanks! I came late to this party, but really enjoyed the sweet romance you crafted.
Texaschic1 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Another great story. I loved how their relationship started as a friends with benefits situation and became more.
BlackbirdRunner chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This is such a great story. The humor and the slow build of the chemistry between these two complicated, brilliant women - you totally nailed it!

I'm coming to the Minerva/Hermione stories sort of late, and it looks from your author profile as though you haven't published anything here recently, but I do hope you'll come out of hibernation soon and treat us to more of your great writing. Thank you for this story!
riskeybusiness chapter 16 . 3/3/2014
Aww I think that was a realistic development of an adorable relationship. Thanks!
CherriiMarina chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
This story gets better with every read. I love your characterizations, and you write the smutty bits so well. I'm in awe of your talent!
ray-ber chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
I really enjoyed reading this, your a very good writer the slow build up of emotions the humor and sensuality its was bloody brilliant ;)
SeverusHermione chapter 16 . 7/7/2013
Loved this!
navysave chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
I really am in love with this story! I've read it at least four times now, the way you write it makes me feel them falling in love, it's amazing! Well done to you.