Reviews for With benefits
Mrs.Firefly chapter 16 . 1/8
Oooooh nice story! I was a bad bad reader and totally binge read the whole thing after ch4 instead of properly reviewing every chapter! *is ashamed*

But I guess in a way that's also a praise as I did it because I couldn't stop reading. Also, as I didn't stop to cringe at any part of it (that WOULD have made me stop long enough to review) that means that the story flowed smoothly.

I liked your rather creative idea of combining Minerva's real background story (poor half muggle family) with the popular fanfic version (that Minerva comes from a pureblood family and is wealthy). I like Minerva's hippie parents :)
Mrs.Firefly chapter 4 . 1/7
Nice chapter :) It's interesting to see them unwinding and relaxing into one another.

On a side note: I am slightly confused by the conversation about whether they were with men. I went back to look at the very end of chapter 1 and if I go backwards from the point where I can definitely trace who is saying what it seems as if Minerva was saying that she had been with a man once whereas in this chapter she says that she's never been with one. Either I misinterpreted one of the sentences to belong to the wrong witch in ch1 or there was a slight mixup there :) Anyway, never mind me this is just me indulging in my OCD :)))
Mrs.Firefly chapter 3 . 1/7
Oooooh, I really like this story! While I'm a sucker for any type of romantic HGMM it's very refreshing to read a story that *doesn't* start with either one being in love with the other. I also liked Hermione's boldness in the other chapter rescuring Minerva and all. Very nice, I can't wait to find out how it becomes more.
nicolken92 chapter 16 . 12/12/2016
Love it! This is a wonderful story and, after reading it six times, I can't hold on but desire more chapters or maybe an epilogue with the wedding.
Even though, this is one of the best MM/HG fics that I had read, and absolutely one of my top 10 Harry Potter fanfics. PS: Sorry for my poor English, it's not my first language.
TimeKeeper6984 chapter 4 . 7/13/2016
I love the relationship between them. Its my favourite in the HP universe.
TimeKeeper6984 chapter 3 . 7/8/2016
This is so well written. I don't think I have ever found and mistakes.
TimeKeeper6984 chapter 2 . 7/7/2016
Still awesome
TimeKeeper6984 chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
I am reading this for the third time now.
MilandaAnza chapter 16 . 7/5/2016
I enjoyed this story so much
Soulless Huntress chapter 16 . 5/3/2016
I love this story... and Minerva's mum is a riot.
elfspirit7 chapter 16 . 3/11/2016
Awesome! I should have been studying but couldn't put your fic down; you are a magnificent writer :)!
Gillian chapter 10 . 11/17/2015
No OK... But 'Minerva take her to your room' is too much for a grown woman! Ahahhahahahah! Nahhhhh, why? Lol! Absurd!
Hope6968 chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
Fantastic, absolutely fantastic. So well thought out and well written. Definitely high on my favorites list. Thank you, Hope.
LKlovesAK chapter 16 . 9/5/2015