Reviews for It Takes Two
K.E.Q.993 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
thank you, thank you, THANK You. Please keep updating. As amazing as the first two chapters. Xex
K.E.Q.993 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please UPDATE SOON. I have to read more Jostina Fanfiction. there really isn't enough, Xkx
GothicBarbie chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
i love this i think its awesome ...keep up the great work and update soon please
Journeylover062 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Well considering I am not a Johnny and Kristina, I'm intrigued. Please continue.
Katie chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Please update please this is a really really good story so please
Alisha chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
really good story.I like the ones with kristina and it up
imcck chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Please update soon. I'm intrigued where you're going to take this. I've always liked the idea of Johnny and Kristina pairing up.
brokenrussiancrawl chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I'm likeing your story. I hope that you update soon! Can't wait to see what Kristina is planning and whats gonna happen between them! GO JOHNNY AND KRITSTINA!
grumpbear chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
i like the story especially since it flows with todays storylines,,,,my worry is that kristina and michael are so close and she hasnt really thought how this will affect her relationship with her brother. all her brothers...and of course her dad who we all know kristina loves deep down no matter how disappointing he is...i am curious how this story will continue! love krissy and johnny
K.E.Q.993 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
More i need MORE!

Brilliant work so far, please keep it going there isn't near enough Kristina and Johnny fanfics. XEX
EthinaEternal chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Awesome update! Very true to characters!

Keep up the great work!
bjq chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
can't wait to see what they do
bookfreak25 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY this was a Amazing first chapter i love that it's Johnny and Kristina and the twist of Claudia being Johnny's mother was great and very unexpected also i loved that out of everyone Kristina is the only person to get through to Johnny which i definitely believe and this new strong take charge Kristina is Awesome she and Johnny are perfect for each other and Johnny & Kristina Teamed up just might be able to finally take down Sonny and Anthony i can't wait to read the next chapter Please Update Soon :)
EthinaEternal chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Excellent start! The only decent Jostina story on this website in my opinion. Keep up the great work!

Thanks!
bjq chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
OOOOOOOOOH SO AWESOME! Krissy is a pistol! She will keep Johnny on his toe! This should be very interseting to read. LOVE IT