Reviews for No Matter What
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Wonderful story. Niles would always do anything for Daphne. I like how this story takes place after the show ended. Well done.
melinda08 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
this was so good. I love pregnant daphne stories and this did not disappoint. Great job and I hope for more soon !
iloveromance chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Sigh... Do I really need to say any more than that? I was melting from the very beginning and I could just picture her looking through her closet at the clothes that no longer fit her. Loved this but then you knew I would say that, didn't you? *hugs*
Andress Jade chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was a very sweet story! I just loved it, Kristen. You did a great job. I loved how you included David in the story as well. I always imagined he had a little of his father in him. He is a Moon and a Crane so he's going to have a little of both Niles and Daphne in him.

I can't wait for more stories from you! Keep up the good work! :-)
Frasierfanatic14 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I LOVE THIS! please continue!(:
leighann415 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow, whatever frustrations you were having as you wrote this certainly doesn't show here! This is beautiful. :) You know I like the "Moon Dance" references and David is just too cute, wanting to make Daphne feel better. :) Def. hope you write more stories with him in it! *hugs* I'm flattered that you took my title suggestion too! :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
The story is finally here :) So wonderful. Bittersweet, of course, with such a contemplative Daphne. I loved how David almost took Niles role that was just so sweet. You know there is almost a sequel in this story having Niles and David spend the the weekend alone together ;) Very beautiful story!