Reviews for Wrong
jpgFury chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
Loved it - poor Benji was great as was Brandt's reaction to him going off like he did.

I also liked the fact that the guys aren't invincible in your stories - recovery takes time and they don't bounce back immediately. It makes them much more realistic

Great job and thanks for sharing
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 17 . 9/15/2012
... ... ... (in case you can't tell, that's me. Being speechless.)
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
This story was awesome! Just go round to finishing it ;) It was really good! I laughed, i cried and cheered all the way through XD And yes i really cried :)

Anyway, it was great!

Hope Butterfly Effect ends this awesomely lol
tellygirl chapter 17 . 2/19/2012
That was a marvelous story with a very touching ending, thank you!
RuinNine chapter 17 . 2/14/2012
Ha ha, sweet! Very nice ending! Very believable! :) Thank you for sharing this story!
PeggsterLover chapter 17 . 2/14/2012
Awwww first of all, thank you for the mention. It was my pleasure to help out. I am glad you shared this wonderful story with us :)

I like the way you ended it, there was lovely closure there. Beautifully written & I can't wait for the next story you grace us with!
Alex Kade chapter 17 . 2/14/2012
Oh man, that was good. A lil PTSD from both my boys, a bit of tension relief with the giggles at the end. They'll be okay. Might take a lil while but they'll be alright. :)

Thanks for such a great story! Amazing all the way through! Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us next.
purehalo chapter 17 . 2/14/2012
OMG that was so insanely sweet and touching! The perfect end to the story!

Thanks so much for sharing this with us, can't wait to see what you've got coming our way next!
Alex Kade chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
LOL! Punch you in the face, haha! That is some great Brandt snark, right there, I tell you what! Love it. I wonder if Benji heard it... Jane's gonna punch Will in the face if he did, lol!
RuinNine chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
Ha ha! "I'm gonna punch you. In the faceā€¦" Yeah, right! x)

Liked that chapter! Thank you very much! :)
purehalo chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
That was mean! You had me so worried with that phone call to Brandt at the end! But then i breathed a sigh of relief when Jane said Benji was awake.

Loved this chapter , the care and attention that the team display just shows how much of a family they are.
PeggsterLover chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
*insert happy dance here* yay! xD This was, yet again, another beautifully written chapter, m'dear! You never let us down! I loved Brandt's little singsong 'In the face' - I could just hear him saying it in my head!

Keep up the fantastic work!
purehalo chapter 15 . 2/12/2012
Absolutely amazing. Although you're so mean for making me think Benji was dead!
purehalo chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
These cliffies of yours are evil! The teams concern for their friend is written so well, you have me sitting here with tears in my eyes
purehalo chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
OMG Benji! He's saved but not safe! The way you've paced this has me on the edge of my seat!