Reviews for Ante Up
erdervv chapter 1 . 2/20
I don't know if you'll ever read this, looks like you don't come here anymore, but i recently started reading this fic again, i liked it a lot the first time i've read it and i still think it's one of the best fan works ever done for mass effect, hell, it's in my top 10 of all the fanfics i've ever read (more close to the top 5 to be honest).

I just hope that everything si going well for you, and if you ever feel like writing again just know that it will make lots of people happy, you have talent.
fredih chapter 39 . 1/24
Very nice story, it was definitely worth the read. I have to say that I love the small changes to the timeline and edits with Garrus' Patents added to the Mix. All in all a very good story!
Doing another reread to pass the time, i love this fanfic so much
Wicken25 chapter 39 . 8/30/2016
Just found this story and I love it nice flow of timeline and some differences happening mind your never played mass effect just watch YouTube videos of Garrus romance and stuff so I have a idea. Doesn't though Javick show up soon though? I would love too see the parents reaction to finding a prothean of all things shepherd gets into frequently. Lol
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 38 . 6/12/2016
Great story. I loved it. I hope it updates again soon.
deets1 chapter 39 . 5/10/2016
Well I can't say I'm not saddened by the hiatus. But that's only because this story is so BOSS. I've been reading it all day, non-stop. For real. It's 4:15 am where I am right now and I have to be in my lab at 10. I'm going to feel this in the morning. However, it was totally worth it. I really really enjoy this story, and I think it's worth waiting for. Thanks for writing it, and I hope you pick it up again soon.

Good luck with life.
Deets

P.S. Thank you for kicking Tarquin's ass about biotics. Kid deserved it. Also ADFJKASLFJLDASJFKLDSAJFKDLSAJFKLDASJLFDASLFJLDSAKFDSAFJKSLJFD so much squee about Garrus and Shepard. I'm sorry about the annoying fangirling but I have to. These two are the best ever. I'll forever enjoy this.
Revliledpembroke chapter 39 . 4/22/2016
Funny, for a message that isn't a hiatus alert, it seems to have come right before you went on hiatus. Still, at least you aren't the guy who put out 40 chapters in 10 years.
Revliledpembroke chapter 33 . 4/21/2016
The tradition of no sex until after the wedding made more sense when people couldn't treat (or know about) STD's and childbirth meant death in a lot of cases. It also meant you couldn't get a girl pregnant and leave, because you married her and THEN got her pregnant. So there is logic behind it.
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 39 . 3/21/2016
Will Grunt ever be rescued?

Will Jack ever get a man who loves her?

Will Garrus ever (either by accident or not) send his train down the wrong tunnel?

Will Samantha ever think about turning over a new leaf?
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 22 . 3/21/2016
It is hypocrisy to want the male organ but not want the man it's attached to.
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 20 . 3/21/2016
If there is three, it must be two F's and one M, NEVER vice-versa.
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 12 . 3/21/2016
Uh oh, the jig is up!
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 11 . 3/21/2016
Surely by now you have played both the Omega and Citadel DLC's, right? What do you think of the Turian female design?
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
Who has she done it to before?
Rick O'Shay25 chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
Are you retired from writing?

You never read this comic strip? e621 post/index/1/reginaprimata