Reviews for Ante Up
Tritio chapter 39 . 10/26
Thank you for writing this!
KumquatMan chapter 39 . 9/21
Come back! Please. This story is one the of the genuinely good ones and needs a nice happy ending!
BlueLucied chapter 39 . 5/30
Came back to reread after the release of the Legendary edition. Still a great story, still on point characters. Hope you feel like picking it back up some day, but I just wanted to let you know how much I still enjoy this story!
bigdaddycrag01 chapter 39 . 5/20
hey hope all is well, hope this story gets activated again. it seems to good to let die, will patiently wait till then. best of luck and stay safe.
I come back to this fic every year or two... It is honestly probably my favorite piece of fanfiction I've ever read. Especially now that the remaster just came out, while I'm playing through the games for the hundredth time, I think of the excellent character changes made. Thank you for making such an awesome fic that will stay with me forever, basically.
Evil Atlas chapter 21 . 5/2
D'awwwww.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/22/2020
More blowjob stuff plz?
Arodri chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
The authors note is almost always the kiss of death on a story. I’m sad to this one wasn’t finished cause it was such a great story! I very much enjoyed it!
Revliledpembroke chapter 32 . 8/9/2019
Vega doesn't speak exclusively Spanish, you know. He speaks English and dips into Spanish on occasion. He is from California, after all.
Revliledpembroke chapter 31 . 8/9/2019
I never understood the Turian hate for the younger Victus. He was given a choice between ruinous odds in a straight up fight or skirting the enemy, avoiding the enemy's strong positions. That sounds like a choice every commander on the planet would make.

Was it a gamble? Maybe. But "straight up fight with high casualties" or "Nope. Ain't going near that! We will die!" seems like a pretty obvious choice to me.

And, doesn't he call it something like "caution and clever tactics"? It's not that clever to avoid the enemy where they are strong. It's.. you know... one of the basic tenets of warfare.
Rodenmar chapter 33 . 3/10/2019
Reading up to chapter 33, Overall thoughts is this... I thought this was just comedic fic about Garrus trying his damnest to hide his realtionship with Shepard. But It didn't seem like that anymore as chapters proceed. I actually like Aetius and Cami, I began to dislike Tacita and Solana. Garrus is becoming less cool with his attitude towards his dad.

This fic is crazily turian oriented, I'm surprised Shepard doesn't start calling herself turian at this point.
Rodenmar chapter 33 . 3/10/2019

A Fan chapter 39 . 12/1/2018
I remembered this fic suddenly the other night and reread it all again. It’s so great and I know it’s been like two years since it was updated but I just wanted to tell you thank you for a great story and I’m sad it didn’t get finished but I totally understand. If you ever finish it, I’ll be happily reading along. :)
sourpatchjames chapter 13 . 9/9/2018
d
Kellhound chapter 39 . 8/11/2018
This is a great story, which I had recently come across! Its sad to think that this story will probably never be finished as it was last updated in 2014. However best wishes to you and yours for this excellent story!