Reviews for Ante Up
Wicken25 chapter 39 . 8/30
Just found this story and I love it nice flow of timeline and some differences happening mind your never played mass effect just watch YouTube videos of Garrus romance and stuff so I have a idea. Doesn't though Javick show up soon though? I would love too see the parents reaction to finding a prothean of all things shepherd gets into frequently. Lol
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 38 . 6/12
Great story. I loved it. I hope it updates again soon.
deets1 chapter 39 . 5/10
Well I can't say I'm not saddened by the hiatus. But that's only because this story is so BOSS. I've been reading it all day, non-stop. For real. It's 4:15 am where I am right now and I have to be in my lab at 10. I'm going to feel this in the morning. However, it was totally worth it. I really really enjoy this story, and I think it's worth waiting for. Thanks for writing it, and I hope you pick it up again soon.

Good luck with life.
Deets

P.S. Thank you for kicking Tarquin's ass about biotics. Kid deserved it. Also ADFJKASLFJLDASJFKLDSAJFKDLSAJFKLDASJLFDASLFJLDSAKFDSAFJKSLJFD so much squee about Garrus and Shepard. I'm sorry about the annoying fangirling but I have to. These two are the best ever. I'll forever enjoy this.
Revliledpembroke chapter 39 . 4/22
Funny, for a message that isn't a hiatus alert, it seems to have come right before you went on hiatus. Still, at least you aren't the guy who put out 40 chapters in 10 years.
Revliledpembroke chapter 33 . 4/21
The tradition of no sex until after the wedding made more sense when people couldn't treat (or know about) STD's and childbirth meant death in a lot of cases. It also meant you couldn't get a girl pregnant and leave, because you married her and THEN got her pregnant. So there is logic behind it.
Myron23 chapter 39 . 3/21
Will Grunt ever be rescued?

Will Jack ever get a man who loves her?

Will Garrus ever (either by accident or not) send his train down the wrong tunnel?

Will Samantha ever think about turning over a new leaf?
Myron23 chapter 22 . 3/21
It is hypocrisy to want the male organ but not want the man it's attached to.
Myron23 chapter 20 . 3/21
If there is three, it must be two F's and one M, NEVER vice-versa.
Myron23 chapter 12 . 3/21
Uh oh, the jig is up!
Myron23 chapter 11 . 3/21
Surely by now you have played both the Omega and Citadel DLC's, right? What do you think of the Turian female design?
Myron23 chapter 4 . 3/21
Who has she done it to before?
Myron23 chapter 1 . 3/21
Are you retired from writing?

You never read this comic strip? e621 post/index/1/reginaprimata
Page 1 is at the bottom.
Save the Date chapter 1 . 3/20
Cool start! Very original idea to incorporate Garrus's dad into it.
VGirl7553 chapter 39 . 3/11
Sad to see that this is it for this story as of now. I've loved reading it and it is really well written. It has a great plot too and I hope to see it updated.
VGirl7553 chapter 33 . 3/11
Awesome chapter! Garrus's dad finally knows. I'm so happy about that. Also, that was so sweet and touching. Loved reading this and now I'm trying to picture Shep with Garrus's colony marking. I think it'd look great. Nice touch. Overall this story is well written and it continues to impress. Great job!