Reviews for Ante Up
Where is rest of it? Great story
AprDon chapter 39 . 2/17
Amazing story! I would like to
AprDon chapter 4 . 2/16
Hot! Hot! Hot!
JessNicole99 chapter 39 . 1/28
Absolutely love the story you really do have a true talent
I hope that this will continue
ElcorHamlet chapter 1 . 1/22
Author, I hope life is treating you well! I stumbled on this fic yesterday and spent the whole day and night reading it. What a great mixture of canon and non-canon—I loved it! I hope you find the time to return to it someday.
The-Right-Girl chapter 39 . 12/30/2017
I hope you will someday return to this story!
By all means, I certainly understand that life is a gazillion times more important.
I will admit that I am very wary when it comes to M rated fanfiction, but yours has blown me away. Yes, there are M moments, but that isn't the main focus of the story as it may be in many other stories. I love your characters -they have life and personality that is realistic. Their weaknesses may hold them back, but you are phenomenal in how they work around and with them.
Take care, and much luck and health to you and your loved ones!
Nerdy girl N7 chapter 16 . 12/5/2017
Omg I had no clue it was momma turian. I like how different your settings are from the actual game. I have read so many fanfic of ME, but so relieved to find one that stand out and different. Love your creativity and writing. Can't get enough!
Revliledpembroke chapter 11 . 10/14/2017
Oh, um... Executor Venari Pallin is dead.

Or not dead.

It's very confusing.

Cut Content from 2 says that he died during the Geth attack and Chellick took over. Garrus thought him a "safe pick" but "not someone he'd chose for the job." Emily Wong's news vids refer to an "Executor Chellick" because of this.

Yet he's alive after 2 but before 3 to help Anderson investigate Cerberus.

Pallin then does for a second time when Bailey kills him. Apparently, Udina found some evidence suggesting Pallin was aiding and abetting the enemy. Pallin resisted arrest, shooting at Bailey, and Bailey kills him.

Yet the Codex states that Cerberus's plan to take over the Citadel fell apart early because "Executor Pallin and the salarian councilor caught wind of it." At least, according to the ME Wiki.

It's like it's Schrodinger's Executor.
erdervv chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
I don't know if you'll ever read this, looks like you don't come here anymore, but i recently started reading this fic again, i liked it a lot the first time i've read it and i still think it's one of the best fan works ever done for mass effect, hell, it's in my top 10 of all the fanfics i've ever read (more close to the top 5 to be honest).

I just hope that everything si going well for you, and if you ever feel like writing again just know that it will make lots of people happy, you have talent.
fredih chapter 39 . 1/24/2017
Very nice story, it was definitely worth the read. I have to say that I love the small changes to the timeline and edits with Garrus' Patents added to the Mix. All in all a very good story!
Guest chapter 37 . 1/19/2017
Doing another reread to pass the time, i love this fanfic so much
Wicken25 chapter 39 . 8/30/2016
Just found this story and I love it nice flow of timeline and some differences happening mind your never played mass effect just watch YouTube videos of Garrus romance and stuff so I have a idea. Doesn't though Javick show up soon though? I would love too see the parents reaction to finding a prothean of all things shepherd gets into frequently. Lol
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 38 . 6/12/2016
Great story. I loved it. I hope it updates again soon.
deets1 chapter 39 . 5/10/2016
Well I can't say I'm not saddened by the hiatus. But that's only because this story is so BOSS. I've been reading it all day, non-stop. For real. It's 4:15 am where I am right now and I have to be in my lab at 10. I'm going to feel this in the morning. However, it was totally worth it. I really really enjoy this story, and I think it's worth waiting for. Thanks for writing it, and I hope you pick it up again soon.

Good luck with life.

P.S. Thank you for kicking Tarquin's ass about biotics. Kid deserved it. Also ADFJKASLFJLDASJFKLDSAJFKDLSAJFKLDASJLFDASLFJLDSAKFDSAFJKSLJFD so much squee about Garrus and Shepard. I'm sorry about the annoying fangirling but I have to. These two are the best ever. I'll forever enjoy this.
Revliledpembroke chapter 39 . 4/22/2016
Funny, for a message that isn't a hiatus alert, it seems to have come right before you went on hiatus. Still, at least you aren't the guy who put out 40 chapters in 10 years.