Reviews for Yami no Kenzoku
Hanamaru chapter 18 . 12/18/2008
I know this written quite awhile ago but I just read it and its superb!
the-bunnys-echo chapter 18 . 9/9/2008
The BEST YnM story I have read to date. All your characters where spot on. It was dramatic, with just the right amount of humour. It could have read as one of the novels. Thank you for sharing it.
justsimplymeagain chapter 18 . 8/10/2007
Hello, what a wonderful story, i love the fact that you managed to bring Saki into the story, as a shinigami no less, but you realize now Muraki can't have his revenge, unless he finds a way to kill a shinigami. Only Tsuzuki can kill a shinigami using Touda his shikigami. But yah, you should do a sequal, i bet it would be awesome. lol, i just hope you do, and i hope that Muraki woun't lose interest in tormenting poor Tsuzuki, lol, it's rather amusing, at Tsuzuki's expence... nonetheless. So yah, wonderful story, well written dispite the little mistakes here and there, but who doesn't make mistakes. Like i said, hopefully there will be a sequel someday, if you wish of it... of course it's your story...
Lady Psychic chapter 18 . 4/24/2007
Wow! I really loved this story! I thought it had a great plot and I liked all the twists and turns. I also liked how it had an episodic feel yet everything was connected. Sure, there were a few spelling and grammar errors, but nobody's perfect and it wasn't enough to detract from the story. Anyways, good job!
Gabie chapter 18 . 4/10/2007
Very well thought-out plot line, a lot of effort put into research (especially with the different "worlds" and "positions" held by the characters). The relationships between characters were portrayed realistically and in entertaining ways-the characters changed over the course of the story and developed. Thanks you for writing such a great piece of work and providing me with such a captivating story to read! _
Spicy Pear chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
haha i get 100th review!-sorry, had to get that out.

I like how you've structured this to follow sort of the same lines the original had going on and I like how you've created a whole new story. Your writing style really brings out the characters and your stories are very well written and flow nicely. They are easy and entertaining to read and I like what you've got going on. Nice work.
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 18 . 7/18/2006
AW! loved the ending! i had a solo for 'the cat came back' in 7th grade so i just thought i'd mention that! i really appreciate that you explained all the japanese you used, personally i think it made it better, a bit of flare i guess, but anyway thanks that! til next time!

GuardianHisoka chapter 18 . 7/19/2005
That was awseome!
Empathic Soul chapter 18 . 8/4/2004
I have read this fic several times and I never tire of it! Wonderful! I want to be able to write this well...
High Sorceress Delial chapter 18 . 5/5/2004
Okay...I The fic over all was very okay. I mean it was interesting in some parts, but it was rather drawn out and kind of boring at times. I'm not trying to be mean at all or anything, I just want to tell you the truth.
First, and my main problem with this was it was extreemly predictable. I knew Kaiki was related to Muraki some how the first time he was mentioned. And then that he was the one killing people from when the killings first started. While you have the characters racking their brains trying to figure out what's going on I'm sitting here thinking how obvious it is. It wasn't just Kaiki that was was the whole story line, it just lacked all deep plot.
Second, a lot of the information you use is just plain wrong, most of which you and other people have already mentioned (Terazuma not being able to be touched by Wakaba (even though you say he's built up a resistance, he couldn't even be touched by Hisoka so that kind of says a lot), Hisoka's mother's hair color, Tatsumi actually being younger then Tsuzuki, the hydra being as powerful (in the 3rd episode Suzaku won the battle with only one blast, I realize you have to make it powerful so that there's an actual fight and such, but you should have at least made up a different shikigami then), hmm...there are a lot more that I can't seem to think of right now).
Third, almost all of the characters are completely out of character a lot of the time.
Fourth, all of the errors. Most of the time there were a few in every chapter, mostly just replacing words with other words. Like the word "ear" where it was supposed to be "eat". And a lot of your sentences plain don't make sense because you forgot to put in a few words here or there.
Sorry again if this seems really mean or anything, I don't mean to be, it's just that it wasn't as enjoyable as a lot of other fics I've read and I felt you should know the truth instead of people just being nice and saying the liked it.
~High Sorceress Delial
Kaya Kioko chapter 18 . 1/21/2004
EE! THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I know, I'm a little late on reviewing-but what the hell? I just spent three hours in class reading the last eight chapters of your fanfic! :3! It's truly the best *_*! I loved every minute of it! And poor poor Kaiki ;_; I was so fond of him! Seriously, this was a beautiful fanfic!
hhh chapter 9 . 7/22/2003
Ok, this story is really nice except for one damn thing. I've been reading the whole long story in hopes to get some real TsuzukixHisoka because this is so well-written so I expected something really nice and nothing happened in the end! I mean, this is so lame. It was all nice and all, but not even a kiss? Come on, give me a f* break.
Dark-chan chapter 18 . 7/1/2003
Wow... that was a good fic. And the ending was SO sweet. There were several things that I though that you did wonderfully. The frist being Tsuzuki's character. I love the way that you showed him having more than one dimension... something I've found that Fanfiction tends to lack. I also loved the irony in you fic. I must say that you have absolute mastary over that area. Good work! (Sequel? Sequel?)
Ita-chan chapter 18 . 6/1/2003
Oh,...My,..Gawd,...*blink,blink*...this is one of the most Waffy and Beautiifuly sappy TH fic that i've the luck to read,...*sniffles*...i love the way you write the growing relationship,,..and affections between thuzuki and hisoka in here,'s is simply Swet and BBeeaauttiful,...*sniffles*...despite the countless bad things that happens to them both troughtout this fic,...and also that bastard muraki causing troubles and angsts for them, the end,...they did manage to become closer and stronger together,...*siggh* was totaly Amazing,...*siiggh*...these two were simply M.F.E.O,...

all in all,..a well writen TH fic,..Love it,..*clap,clap*...keep-up the good work,...and hope you can consider making a sequel to this, does need one you know,...*puppy-dog-eyes*...keep writing more TH fics,...till next time,..Ja and Ganbate-Ne!.~!
Lex chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
_ Just thought I'd finally check this ficcie out. I'd been meaning to for a while. Glad I did, Kira-chan. You write Hisoka quite well.